What's new

WTS: FINE & Saponaficio Varesinio soaps/aftershaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale: A Barely used Puck of FINE Santal Absolut in tin AND matching bottle of Aftershave. Both used only twice, I decided to buy this one to round out my collection because I think FINE soaps and Aftershave are great but as it turns out ...I don't like Sandalwood.

$20 SHIPPED. CONUS ONLY
IMG_0456.JPG

Also for sale: A gently used Puck of Saponaficio Varesinio "Felce Aromatica" (aka "Aromatic Fern") beta 4.0. This soap comes in a tin as shown in the photo below, no box.
Also included with this soap is brand NEW unopened Saponaficio Varesinio "Manna do Sicilia" aftershave.

The soap is a great performing top shelf soap with a bright scent. I am getting rid of it because I bought the new version in a green tin so I don't need this one. I am selling the Aftershave because I have two and only need one.
***please note*** the aftershave is a different scent but it does smell great and would still pair nicely with he soap.

This set is a steal at the low, low price of

$22 SHIPPED CONUS ONLY

IMG_0455.JPG

Feel free to ask any questions.

Sorry to say (happy for me) both items were claimed and are pending payment. I'll respond to each PM individually and keep you apprised should a sale fall through.
-Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom