What's new

WTS: DEs, SEs, Straights, Brushes, Etc. bunch to sell!

IMG_5407.JPG

I've got a whole lot of stuff I acquired the past few years, and as much as I love having it all, next to no use in the past couple years is telling me to clear out some stuff. Maybe a lucky day for some of you!

A lot of this stuff I have not used in a year or two, and some I only ever used a couple times after buying. With that in mind, if you are unhappy with your purchase, something I didn't state is amiss, etc., please let me know and we can talk about the best way to resolve (full refund, partial refund, etc.). Additionally, if my price on an item is way out of line, please let me know. During the couple years I frequented the BST a lot, some items had particularly volatile prices, but I am not so in the loop anymore.

SO, all prices include shipping to the 48 contiguous states, if you're elsewhere, message me and perhaps we can work it out. I also have a bunch more pictures of each razor closer up, didn't realize there was a 10 picture limit. Let me know what you want to see. Here we go!

Straights:
IMG_5325.JPG
$55 Seraphim custom GD. Spanish point, worked back, fresh scales. Not shave-ready (shouldn't be far from it though). Comes with toothbrush travel holder case :) (Middle razor)
$25 King Cutter 4/8ths. Standard, small straight. Not shave-ready (again, not heavily used though). (Right razor)
Free with any purchase Project blade. Not at all shave ready, needs serious work, a razor that was thrown in with something I bought a while ago. Someone take it from me now :) (Left razor)

DEs:
IMG_5414.JPG

1) $45
iKon ShaveCraft 101, Stainless Steel Bulldog Handle. One of my favorites of the DEs I ever owned. Head is aluminum, one side is open-comb, other side is closed-comb.
2) $45 Beautiful condition Gillette Slim Adjustable (L4). Flawless as I can tell.
3) $45 Great condition, Rhodium plated Slim Adjustable (N4). Bit of pitting on the underside of the head.
4) $35 Merkur 39c Slant (Sledgehammer). Good condition, with box, good shaver.
5) $15 Merkur 42c "Classic 1904". Good mild shaver, looks nice
6) $15 Vintage Gillette Open Comb. No broken or bent teeth, perfectly functional, pretty ugly though, particularly top of head and the handle.
7) $15 Star Razor with full box, advertisements, blades. Great condition, tiny bit of scratches on the head.
8) $10 Gillette Travel Razor (L3). Convenient, cool, great condition.
9) $10 Thin handle Gillette Tech (Bronze-looking one). Functional but kind of ugly.
10) $10 Fat handle Gillette Tech (Silvery one). Also functional but ugly. Scratches and even a bit of brassing.
11) $10 Gillette Red Tip (A3). Again, functional but ugly. Handle and bottom of the head quite brassed.

SEs:
IMG_5417.JPG

1) $25
Wood-handle GEM Lather-Catcher. Beautiful razor head of the awesome, old lather-catcher style. Works with modern "GEM Stainless Coated Single Edge Blades". Comes with (probably not original) box, a bit broken up, and some ancient blades.
3) $25 Metal-handle EverReady Lather-Catcher. Good condition, works with the same blades as above, comes with okay condition box and old blades.
4) $10 Auto-strop with box. Works with the modern GEM Single Edge Blades with the spine taken off. Comes with box, fun, weird little razor.
6) $10 1912 GEM Fliptop Single Edge razor. Bit of pitting on the bottom and top of head.
9+10) $5 Each of the Schick injectors. One is E-type, other G-type I believe. Let me know if you want more pictures to help determine. Good, simple shavers

Brushes:
IMG_5398.JPG

$30
TGN Finest Badger Knot Fan XH with Cream Handle. Great brush, I just found I prefer synthetics. Fully cleaned per the B&B brush cleaning guide.
$15 Muehle 21 H 3 Black Fibre Shaving Brush, Ash. Good, small brush. A bit floppy and small for my liking. Great, cheap introduction to synthetics. Fully cleaned as well.
$10 Semogue Board Brush. I forget the actual name, I bought it used, used a few times before I moved to synthetics. Strong backbone. Fully cleaned as well.
Whoever asks first can take the Muehle package on the left to use as a travel holder or so for their brush.

Creams:
IMG_5326.JPG

$2
with any purchase All Coate's shaving creams. Lime is certainly untouched, Tea Tree and Lavender I think I used once or twice, and Rose several times. Should all be relatively full. Almond I used the most, I believe most should still be in there though.

Etc.:
IMG_5420.JPG

1) $10 Chrome brush and razor stand with minor wear.
3) $1 (per box) with any purchase Personna Stainless Coated Injector Blades. Full 10 box, should work with any/all injectors.
6) Free with any purchase DE blades (and singular SE blade). Fair assortment of blades, only a couple of each time. With throw any or all in with any purchase for free.

Enjoy!

I'll take 3) $25 Metal-handle EverReady Lather-Catcher. Good condition, works with the same blades as above, comes with okay condition box and old blades......Thank you in advance!

PM on the following
I'll take the:
#1 Gem wooden handle.
#3 Injector blades.
#4 auto strop
Both DE and SE blades especially what looks like a SE wedge blade.

Thanks, Ron

Last edited:
King Cutter Straight - SOLD
Project Straight - SOLD
GEM Wood-handle lather-catcher - SOLD
EverReady Metal-handle lather-catcher - SOLD
Lime Coates - SOLD

42c - PENDING
Star Razor - PENDING
Gillette Travel Razor - PENDING
Injectors (both) - PENDING
Autostrop - PENDING