What's new

WTB WTB/ WTTF Simpsons Chubby 2 Two Band Silvertip

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a long and arduous life trial I am finally back in the market for a Simpsons Chubby 2 in Two Band Silvertip. Handle color is not as important as knot shape, and I prefer rounded or hybrid shaped knots. With or without sticker or box. The brush is what I'm interested in.

I have several High-end/Top shelf brushes I am willing to trade, and may do multiple depending on the quality of your brush..

Trades such as a Chubby 2 Tortoise Manchurian (last of this rod stock), Duke 3 Sapphire Manchurian, M7 Butterscotch Manchurian, PJ 3 Disco Manchurian (last of this rod stock, perfect lines, no distortion), Duke 3 Jade Two Band SiLVERTiP,

M&F Ivory Finest Style 1, and Ivory M&F Blonde Badger Style 1 direct from Lee, Rooney 3 ring Stubby 1 in 3-band heritage, Mozingo/Declaration B5 collaboration.

I also have a spectacular That Darn Rob, TDR, with his famous High Density knot that I would trade.

I would even trade my coveted Chubby 3 Manchurian for the right brush.

I can also buy outright. Pictures can be sent to anyone interested. Open to worldwide trades for the right brush.

PM for details or to make a trade or sell offer.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Matt

Sounds like you really want this brush. Why not just buy one off the Simpson’s website? I think they have several options up at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom