What's new

WTB Vintage Old Spice Shaving Mug

I just picked one up the other day. Want to trade?

Attachments

• $IMG_20160401_192436.jpg
    $IMG_20160401_192436.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 124
I've got two, one with a new puck of tobac and another with a 1/4 puck of vintage OS. $20 shipped for tobac, $15 shipped for OS

Thanks a lot guys I found one here in Toronto area thanks to member rockviper another great example of the quality ppl we have here at B&B.

I've been wet-shaving 8+ years and I still don't have an OS mug ... the ones I find locally in antique stores are beat-up and faded, and the nice ones I see on eBay are priced more than I want to pay.

Personally, I wouldn't be satisfied until I can get all 3 ships in the fleet.

I've been wet-shaving 8+ years and I still don't have an OS mug ... the ones I find locally in antique stores are beat-up and faded, and the nice ones I see on eBay are priced more than I want to pay.

Personally, I wouldn't be satisfied until I can get all 3 ships in the fleet.
there are like 15 american mugs and then you get into the ones made in other countries.i saw a #1 hull potery go for $94 today plus shipping.too rich for me.they seem to have jumped up in price lately.i've got seven and two on the way and an eighth in the wings.good luck finding the cheap at the local markets anymore.personaly i love them and will eventually get all the american ones

Top Bottom