What's new

WTB: Ranger Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi fellow badger and bladians
I realise this is possibly a long shot, but Im looking for a Ranger Tech.
In my many years of wet shaving Ive somehow managed to avoid the Super Speed RAD, I was foolish enough to believe they were too mild for my rugged, manly, steel wool like growth. Well when I am wrong, Im not afraid to admit it. Ive recently come into possession of a Red Tip, A TV Flare Tip and a 40's Super Speed, and what can I say, they are some of the smoothest shaves Ive ever received. After doing some reading I think I can assume that the Ranger will shave like a 40's. But also, I really like the look of them, an darn it, the Super Speed itch has manifested itself, to which, I am certain the only cure will be rubbing a Ranger Tech all over my lower face. So I am once again reaching out to this wonderful community. Im chasing a Ranger Tech, that is preferably in user condition (I like my vintage razors to have the used vibe) It doesnt need a case or anything, and I dont mind some brassing, and minimal pitting. I live in Australia, so I realise there will also be a postage fee to discuss. So if anyone is crazy enough to part with their Ranger, and would be willing to offer it to me for a price, then please dont hesitate to send me a PM. Price can be negotiated depending on condition.
Thank you all for your time.
Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom