What's new

WTB - Pre-War, Fat Handled Gillette Tech (Triangular Holes)

(Copy and paste from an older WTB request I had made.)

Hello again, B&B! :biggrin1:

I'm going to try to go for a 4/4 on the B/S/T Forums, in hopes of finding another Pre-War Gillette Tech (Triangular Holes). All three of my previous experiences purchasing Gillette Techs through here have been wonderful and I really hope the B/S/T can pull through for me again.

The Tech doesn't necessarily have to be re-plated, but I'm looking for one in pretty good condition. No real major dings, scratches, warps, or bends. Obviously, I'm looking for one with even blade gap and alignment, with no stripped threading (I've been burned before :thumbdown).

I really love the Pre-War Techs and I just want a mini collection to rotate between and to give away to friends and family.

I honestly don't need the handle as I'm just going to be putting it on a stainless steel one anyway. So, if you there is just a head for sale out there, I'd be more than willing to snag it.

Thanks again, everyone! I'm sure there's another Tech out there, waiting for me!

I have a nice pre-war Tech. See my BST thread, WTS: Vintage Gillette Tech and Super Speed. (Sorry, having trouble linking with my tablet's copy and paste function).

BST Razors Jan 2017_1.jpg

Top Bottom