What's new

WTB: Gillette Executive Razor (1949 Style)

I am searching for a 1949 Gillette Executive razor, as pictured below, for my collection. I would like to purchase only the razor as I already have a very nice case. The razor should be in very good condition with no notable condition issues.

I am willing to trade for the razor, buy it outright, or meet somewhere in the middle, if appropriate. The $1 figure in my post is only to indicate that I am open to negotiations. I am aware of the current market price of Gillette Executive razors.

For trade, I have the following items that could be part of the negotiation: cased Sheraton, bare Senator, cased President, cased #58 British Set, cased British #66, cased Fat Boy, cased Old Type Big Fellow in sliver, a keyed Psycho set, a Rubberset 400, a NOS Gillette Black Handle Superspeed, a bare Gillette Big Fellow Deluxe in silver...and just about anything else that you can imagine.

Basically, if you have an Executive that you're willing to part with, I would like to take a shot at it.

Please send me a private message if you have what I'm looking for and are ready to part with it.

Thanks in advance!

BEARDED BUCKEYE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom