What's new

WSP Tobacco Splash

My bottle of Mickey Lee Soapworks Grand Havana splash (fantastic stuff!) is running on empty and I was hoping to find a replacement that could be on par and thanks to a tip from fellow Badger & Blade member Gdawgs, I found WSP Tobacco splash and the stuff is fantastic also! Very nice scent that is not overpowering. Worth a try!

Love the WSP Bay Rum soap and Sandalwood splash. Will have to try some other scents.
Semi-local so I can get them with no shipping!

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I have their Blackbeard aftershave splash and Bay Rum splash. Both great. Blackbeard is a cherry vanilla tobacco. It's strong though...not a faint scent. Have both of those soaps also from WSP. Good stuff.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Wsp is a favorite. Tobacco is fantastic! I have almost all of their line by now. (Including edp, hair stuff and soap)I love the deep robust scents with nice longevity. Sandalwood is amazing. I don’t have anything I don’t like from them. Their customer service is tops too.

How does this compare to Clubman special reserve? I like the scent of this whereas, quite surprisingly, Lavanille by B&M didn’t do it for me.

is it a straight tobacco scent, or more comple?

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
How does this compare to Clubman special reserve? I like the scent of this whereas, quite surprisingly, Lavanille by B&M didn’t do it for me.

is it a straight tobacco scent, or more comple?
I haven’t tried that clubman. However wsp tobacco is a tobacco leaf scent think earth woodsy tobacco flower. It’s one of my favorites. Wsp used to offer sample sizes if you are unsure. Lavanille didn’t do it for me either.

Top Bottom