What's new

Wrong Knot ------------Not

Graydog

Biblical Innards
So I ordered Two 28mm Tuxedo knots from Maggards and there was a mix up
when shipped, I was sent two 28mm regular synthetics that they sell.
I called Maggards and they sent out the proper knots and ask Me to send back the two
that they shipped by mistake. after a few days passed I received the right knots with a
prepaid shipping label to return the knots , I decided to keep the two and sent a message to Maggards and paid for the two wrong knots.
I am glad I did ,They feel great on the face and whip up a lather quickly
Very Nice Backbone and Very soft tips .
This one has found a Home in this Red Heart wood Handle and I can say it is a part of My weekly rotation now.
20171011_104456.jpg
20171011_104501.jpg
Art Face 2.jpg
My Boy Art ,coming up on the anniversary of his passing. Best Dog I ever had.

That knot looks just right in that handle. I really like Maggard's synth knots. Their black fiber one is my favorite, and it has pulled me away from my boars, for the most part.

That Art was a good looking dog.

Nice looking handle there Steve. I'm not a fan of synth but I've had a few of those knots and they do whip up a lather rather easily.

Nice looking dog there. I had a great one myself I lost quite some time ago, I still miss that guy.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Nice looking handle there Steve. I'm not a fan of synth but I've had a few of those knots and they do whip up a lather rather easily.

Nice looking dog there. I had a great one myself I lost quite some time ago, I still miss that guy.

Thanks Jay ,He was a Great Dane correct ?

Great looking brush. Nice dog. I am sure that as much as he enriched your life, his was enriched by you. I have been blessed with many dogs in my life too. We picked up a puppy from the shelter earlier this year, and it turned out to be a Great Dane as well. We had no idea when we got it, what kind it was. Surprise!

@Graydog - A big beautiful Great Dane that wanted nothing more than to be with dad and make him happy!

@Quijote - I consider you to be very lucky, they're a great breed. Props for getting a rescue pup as well!

Top Bottom