What's new

Writing Challenge: Win a bottle of Benevolent Badger Blue! DECIDE THE WINNER HERE!

DECIDE THE WINNER

• VladTepes

• Snargle

• the_edski

• oc_in_fw

• DunEdinRanger

• AndreasDK

• plpenn

• FunkeyMonk

• mayhem

Results are only viewable after voting.
It appears that one hour turned into a few hours, proving once again that I am not as reliable as I make myself out to be. I'm making a new thread since I'm also not as good with vBulletin as I thought I was either! In case you have no idea what this poll is about, refer to this thread and see for yourself. We had nine entrants in this contest, all with pretty awesome bits of writing to share. Please read all of the entries and pick which one you like best. As promised, the winner will receive a free bottle of Benevolent Badger Blue, a perfect ink to use in the new Edison/B&B LE pen! Here they are:

VladTepes
Snargle
the_edski
oc_in_fw
DunEdinRanger
AndreasDK
plpenn
FunkeyMonk
mayhem

I'll keep this poll open for a week and then the winner will be announced. Thanks to everyone for bearing with me and good luck to you gentlemen who entered!

Last edited:
You say you're from Jersey...I don't know whether to hug you (if you're a Rangers fan) or slug you (if you're a Devils fan). :w00t: :lol:

Real Jersey folks don't root for teams that play across the river. Besides, what other states have a sports team named after their politicians? :wink2::lol:

You all are winners! But there is only 1 bottle of ink...
I do want to hear more of plpenn's story!

:lol: thank you!

If I do win I will use the BBB to write some more! It was fun to write it and I wad amazed how quickly and easily it flowed out.

Thanks for interesting reads from everyone that wrote something.

I for one enjoyed reading all the contributions and think it was quite fun :)

Last edited:
A three way tie! Say it aint so :crying:

I think we all won because we all created something, and I for one, may have sparked a new intrest!

Thank you Matt.

Another update...I'm in New Mexico where I'll be working all summer and the internet is much spottier than I thought. Keep an eye on your inboxes as I work something out with Jim and the gang.

Three way prize! Top three winners, please PM Jim with the title "Writing Contest Winner" and provide him with your shipping address so we can get the ink to you! I'm sorry again for the ridiculous delays; my life took some unexpected turns over the last couple of months. Thank you all so much for bearing with me, it means a lot.

No problems at all! Thank you for having this contest so we could all share some stories. Congrats to the winners!

Three way prize! Top three winners, please PM Jim with the title "Writing Contest Winner" and provide him with your shipping address so we can get the ink to you! I'm sorry again for the ridiculous delays; my life took some unexpected turns over the last couple of months. Thank you all so much for bearing with me, it means a lot.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Life gets crazy sometimes. Hope it all works out.

It's funny -- if I had seen this poll in time and been able to vote, I would've broken the tie -- in my favor. :)

:lol:

I woke up last night to go to work and my wife started yelling at me because I got a package of "shaving crap" in the mail. While I was trying to remember what I ordered she kept nagging. I opened it to find a bottle of BBB and she said "great now you can get shaving crap and pen crap at the same place!"

I explained where it came from and she was slightly less angry but now she is trying to ground me from B&B!

Thanks guys this was a fun contest!

Top Bottom