What's new

Would you take the pill?

Would you take the pill?

• Yes, all my shaving items are now for sell in the forum.

• No way! My razor and brush are legal members of my family.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Had a strange thought. If there was a pill that gave you a BBS face without the need to ever shave again, would you take it?

Definitely not.
Never mind you wouldn't enjoy shaving anymore, with the side effects you might not enjoy something else either.:wink: :lol: :eek:

Certainly not. Any hair I end up losing on top of my head I am going to grow out of my face. I would, however, be interested in a pill that gave you one day's worth of BBS. A man has no business shaving at 4:00am before heading to the airport.
Cheers,
Jeff

letterk said:
Had a strange thought. If there was a pill that gave you a BBS face without the need to ever shave again, would you take it?

I might take the pill and then go through the motions every morning.... imagine, all the fun and BBS EVERY DAY!! I could rule the world!!!!:w00t:

I wished for such a thing when I was still using my Mach 3. But now... not a chance. Now I'm glad I have a beard to shave.

Would it be oral or a suppository? I don't believe it would make a difference either way, I'm just curious as to how thoroughly you've thought this thing through.:biggrin:

Kyle said:
Would it be oral or a suppository? I don't believe it would make a difference either way, I'm just curious as to how thoroughly you've thought this thing through.:biggrin:
:ciappa: :shocked: :eek:

It would depend on the side effects.... and how long they would last.

proxy.php

Tito

Kyle said:

Do you have a preference?

Provided there were no side effects, I'd gladly do it. I enjoy shaving immensely, but I'd take the pill in a heartbeat.

Facial hair is a secondary sexual characteristic. I enjoy my secondary sexual characteristics almost as much as my primary ones. I would eschew the pill...

-Scott

Top Bottom