What's new

Would you take the pill?

Would you take the pill?

• Yes, all my shaving items are now for sell in the forum.

• No way! My razor and brush are legal members of my family.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wouldn't take it because when I'm about 75, I plan on letting my beard grow all the way to the ground and eventually so long that I will need little assistants (maybe pixies) following me around everywhere, carrying my beard.

Jonnybc said:
What about sideburns, goatees and the like. How does the pill know where to stop?

I suppose the company that develops the pill would consider this an "acceptable risk".

NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY. The whole enjoyment of that shaving experience will be taken away, which will mean one less thing to look forward to!

Well....

First response: Hell no!

Second response: Assuming for the hypothetical that it was truly absolutely no side effects, and only removed the exact hair I wanted removed (not likely), then maybe. I enjoy shaving, but the truth is, there are a hell of a lot of things I really enjoy that I could do in half an hour every day, and I don't have much free time....

But I still probably wouldn't, because it would just be strange, and truth is, I like to go shaggy and mountain man for a while sometimes, especially when up in the mountains....

(Not that I could really compete with Kyle in this department......)

moses said:
But I still probably wouldn't, because it would just be strange, and truth is, I like to go shaggy and mountain man for a while sometimes, especially when up in the mountains....QUOTE]

I usually have two weeks climbing in Switzerland in the summer and I never shave during this time.

Nope wouldnt do it , I even wouldnt do it when I was in my M3 puberty era that was like uh.. 6 months ago oh im such a Virgin 6 months wetshaving im NOT worthy...NOT Worthy.....

Still NOPE I like sometimes the Stubble look, to have the Cowboy Malboro man look..uh.. the 2 days no shave...some chicks dig that..but besides I like the rough look..then I wake up from dreaming and start up the Fatboy..time for a shave.ahhhhhh The bliss...............

But ! if this pill got rid of all my pubic hair..well now were talking !

:lol: :lol:

Think of the wetshaving impostors it would create. All of a sudden "he who shall not be named" would post on how he's able to achieve a BBS every time and later be exposed to using a DE w/o a blade. :w00t:

SSLStudio said:
...But ! if this pill got rid of all my pubic hair..well now were talking !

Some chicks apparently dig that too... Apparently it helps to avoid the so called "organic dental floss". OK... that's off colour enough for me...

Top Bottom