What's new

Would You Recommend the Proraso Single Blade Line of Creams? Pros/Cons

The only Proraso product that I’ve tried is the single edge wood and spice so I don’t know how it compares with the red from the regular line. It’s one of my favorite creams along with the Lea professional.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
The only Proraso product that I’ve tried is the single edge wood and spice so I don’t know how it compares with the red from the regular line. It’s one of my favorite creams along with the Lea professional.
Sir, if you like a true Sandalwood fragrance the Red is a "must try". Especially enjoyable during cold winter months.

Of the regular Proraso line the red is the one that I’m most wanting to try
Excellent choice for winter and be sure to get the splash as well.

D1A08826-A08D-4F94-AB7C-3FAC76BC9E2C.jpeg

66B6F4E8-ECF2-4618-BBA5-B96DA9165717.jpeg

I bought the Azure Lime in Munich for 9Eu. I like it a lot. My tube is on loan to my son. May have to buy more.
It might end up being “on loan” permanently. While I haven’t tried the Azure Lime I do like the single edge line. I’d recommend getting more

Sir, if you like a true Sandalwood fragrance the Red is a "must try". Especially enjoyable during cold winter months.
I finally tried the sandalwood in the tub. Definitely one of the better sandalwood choices available. I do find that I prefer the single edge wood and spice over the original line sandalwood.

Proraso Green is nice menthol
Proraso Red is nice warm sandalwood
But Proraso Blue, oh boy, amaizing underrated shaving cream, performs beautifully and has no smell (smells a bit "blue" artificial chemical scent that goes away quickly) so you can apply any scent you like, very good for daily use
Regarding Proraso Single line, I have not tried it yet

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I finally tried the sandalwood in the tub. Definitely one of the better sandalwood choices available. I do find that I prefer the single edge wood and spice over the original line sandalwood.
Thank you for posting your thoughts, Sir. :001_smile

Top Bottom