What's new

Would you like to try the newest aftershave?

Well, that is amazing. "Blue Frost" was the working name for it. This is a shot of my test bottle with batch info on it that I pulled off the shelf. (The label is actually a Venture label with a post-it note on top of it.) We even had the label designed and were set to have them printed but then at the very last minute...

I pulled up our site and sat there gazing at our store. "Bay Rum, Sandalwood, Lime, Venture, Cat O' Nine Tails." Then I tried to visualize Blue Frost and it just "clanked" in my head for some reason. Not fitting in with our vibe at all. So cancel the designer, stop the printing press and back to square one. Only then did I revisit what was my short list and there sat "Nor'easter." So it was renamed but with the added line under the name saying, "Menthol." Kind of like Cat O' Nine Tails says, "Feel the burn" underneath. Same deal. I knew right away that was it. So it is a process that can't be rushed along but once you are settled you don't have second thoughts.

View attachment 981197

Nor'easter is definitely the better option...good call!

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I have a question for you. When i used this sample it felt oily, in a good way. Was this just me, or was the recipe including oils?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I have a question for you. When i used this sample it felt oily, in a good way. Was this just me, or was the recipe including oils?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It is a blend of ingredients including fragrance oil but it ought not feel oily upon application. No other volunteers had that experience. I'd say buy seven or eight bottles of it next month to be sure... :001_302:

Top Bottom