What's new

Would you like to try the newest aftershave?

Monteiro_Stormy-Seas.jpg

UPDATE: ALL SPOTS ARE TAKEN, THANK YOU FOR LOOKING. COME BACK HERE TO SEE THE FEEDBACK IN ABOUT A WEEK.

I am searching for volunteers to try this new creation and report back. It is limited to the first fifteen to respond here in this thread. It is our take on Floid Blue and a menthol, old-school barbershop aftershave. If that is not something that you care for please let another sign up. You will receive one small 1/4 ounce glass vial that is enough for several uses.

This is CONUS only please. Once we have the fifteen I will cut off the sign up. If you are one of the lucky first fifteen, PM or email me your address. Email is: [email protected]

Steps:

1. Indicate here in this thread you are "in."
2. PM or email me your address.
3. Wait with bated breath for it to arrive.

Included with the sample will be a questionnaire with maybe three questions that I need feedback on. I am asking that you report back to this thread with your feedback so it is all in one spot. Most importantly, I need candor - I want to know what you really think about it.

PLEASE NOTE HERE IN THIS THREAD THAT YOU ARE "IN" SO WE HAVE A COUNT.

Once we hit the fifteen, that is all.

Thank you in advance for your help.

~ The Captain

Last edited:
Is love to test another of your fine products! I’ve never tried Floid Blue either, so, maybe that’s a good thing?

In please!

This makes thirteen. Room for two more...

For those of you who I have the address your free sample will make the cutoff today.

If you have not PM'd me your address please do so. Thanks.

Showed today, was just in time for an after work shave. Questions included:

1. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being outstanding where would you rate this?

At least an 8. Nice and clean, decent scent, dig it.

2. How is the level of menthol for you? About right? Too much? Not enough?

It's fine....could be a bit more but that's personal preference. Wouldn't stop me from using it.

3. Would you buy it?

Yup, sure would.

Thanks Cap! @Captain Pre-Capsize

Top Bottom