What's new

Would you let your wife/gf shave you?

My previous girlfriend was amazed by me straight shaving and I ended up letting her shave me occasionally. (at most 3 times a year).

The newer girlfrined (together a little over a year now), insists that she shave me on Sunday morning. This has gone on for the past 2 months now, she doesn't ask, I pop out of the shower and there she is making lather...

Does this end up happening to you guys too? How do you get out of it?

No, no no, no, no, NO... NO NO NO NO!!! Never.

Would your wife/girlfriend ever allow you to apply her makeup? Style her hair? Perform any of the other womanly personal care things she does regularly?

I'd let my girlfriend shave me every once in awhile if she wanted too. I could always do a pass or 2 after she is done if it needs cleaning up. Plus it might be fun, and you might be able to get her back by shaving her legs :p

my wife has shaved me a few times with a mach3 .. but it normally involved her being .. ummm without a shirt ... and me being pre occupied on other things in front of me .. =P

there is no way i would consider letting her try it with a safety razor ... or esp a straight edge ...

hell she cuts her legs just using a mach3

Just the other day my wife decided that she just HAD to watch me str8 shave. Towards the end she offered to let me shave her legs if I'd let her shave my face. I'm still laughing.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Freud wore slips? That explains a lot.

But believe me, I would never let anyone other than a trained barber come close to me with a straight razor.

My previous girlfriend was amazed by me straight shaving and I ended up letting her shave me occasionally. (at most 3 times a year).

The newer girlfrined (together a little over a year now), insists that she shave me on Sunday morning. This has gone on for the past 2 months now, she doesn't ask, I pop out of the shower and there she is making lather...

Does this end up happening to you guys too? How do you get out of it?

It's not clear from your post if she does shave you or not. Does she make the lather and suggest she wants to shave you, or has she been shaving you? :confused:

If she has, she must be doing alright, if not, no way, don't do it. I wish I could trust my girl to shave me, but having never shaved a face before, no way. :eek:

Have her shave a lathered up balloon, if she can do that without popping, let her do it. :smile:

Good Luck

Not the slightest chance of the slimmest possibility. My wife shaves her legs (to very good result) with the same force and speed that I would use to rough-sand a piece of wood. If she attacked my face with a DE in the same manner, I'm afraid my face would look like Achmed the Dead Terrorist.

proxy.php

sure! i am game, just as long as its just my face:eek: . starting like i did with just my cheeks until we both felt comfy with it. might be fun. of course i think i would make it a swap type of deal. shave for shave.

cheers!
ryan

My wife shaved me a few times, on request no less. I was just about to get out of the hospital and was still pretty inept at taking care of myself. A month without a shave or shower really makes you appreciate whatever you can get. She did the best job she could with a disposable one of the nurses had given us. It was the best crappy shave I ever had.

But I trust her with my heart, so I trust her with my face. :blushing:

I don't think I'd let her shave me with the DE, but maybe with the fusion or M3.

She has allowed me to shave her a time or two...

don't get me wrong, she does a good job shaving me and hasn't nicked me yet.

It's that shaving is my meditation and seems to be her meditation on sundays now. :incazzato

I think the whole thing started when I was shaving and she said "that's soooOOOO cool, shave my legs". I said yes for all the wrong reasons how she owns me on Sunday mornings.

I've kept my mouth shut caue she's a chef and really good with a blade + we also saw sweeny tood recently.:em2700: mmmmMMMMM pies.

M

modern man

haven't you been super secret double dog banned by now how are you still posting?:lol:

I can still post until Tripple Dog Super Dooper Double Pooper Scooper Banned.

After that no posting and I get a lecture by Ouch about rewiring the Badger and Blade Moderator Bathroom, "OH, let me tell ya the things that Timmy dose back their".

Top Bottom