What's new

would these be too scary?

$IMG_1753.jpg
has anyone used these these for shaving?

I know nothing about them, but when I see "industrial", I think "not for my face"

Let us know how it goes:thumbup1:

I wouldn't recommend using them except to scrape goo off of a window. I certainly don't recognize the brand, so I doubt they are ground for use in a razor.

Industrial probably means double ground for durability rather than triple ground for smooth shaving. Like a scraper or carpet knife and not for shaving.

Endurium®

proxy.php

proxy.php
The newest innovation slitter blade technology.
Used by the experts in the film, foil and paper slitting and converting industries.

Engineered to outlast standard carbon steel, Endurium® slitter blades are designed for high performance industrial applications. Available in slotted, injector and 3-hole style, there’s an Endurium® razor blade to meet your slitting and converting needs.
Advanced high wear material blended with proprietary technologies gives Endurium® razor blades an edge over standard carbon steel blades in most slitting and converting applications. Endurium® slitter blades provide long-lasting sharpness that results in more accurate cuts and significant reduction in:

• Web and/or trim tears
  • Thickened edges
  • Wavy edges
  • Contamination build-up
  • Downtime from blade replacements
Try Endurium® if you process any of these substrates:
LLDPEHDPE
LLPEPP
OPPBOPP
PETOPET
BOPETMETALLOCENES
LONOMERSPVC
POLYCARBONATESPOLYAMIDE & POLYIMIDE POLYMERS
METALIZED FILMSTRETCH FILM
ADHESIVE & COATED FILMCOEXTRUDED FILM

The ceramic blade option certainly caught my attention! Would be interested in knowing how well they would perform in a SE razor. They don't look to fit a SE razor though.

Last edited:
The ceramic blade option certainly caught my attention! Would be interested in knowing how well they would perform in a SE razor. They don't look to fit a SE razor though.
View attachment 667625

The three hole might work except it is slightly too long and wide (SE blades are about 1.5" X .75") and the hole in the middle need to be elongated to fit many SE razors. I can't think of any right now that actually use the side notches, but I just started SE shaving. The injector definitely looks like a possibility for the injector razors. Where do I get them?

DiagramProduct ID
Dimensions
Description
EF-GMW08
1.5" x 0.69"
Backing: Yes
Thickness: 0.008"
Material: Carbide
Wear Index: 80
Std. Pack Size: 5
EF-SEC10
1.5" x 0.69"
Backing: No
Thickness: 0.010"
Material: M2 High Speed Steel
Coating: Ceramic
Wear Index: 16
Std. Pack Size: 100
EF-SEH10
1.5" x 0.69"
Material: M2 High Speed Steel
Wear Index: 8
Std. Pack Size: 100
EF-SEW10
1.5" x 0.69"
EF-SEZ10
1.5" x 0.69"
Material: Ceramic
Wear Index: 100
ES-GMW09
1.5" x 0.69"
Thickness: 0.009"
SBIZ18X40
1.55" x 0.7
Thickness: 0.012"
Material: Ceramic
Wear Index: 100
Std. P

Cadance in Va.
durham Duplex in England
EMS used to carry them. But byeing them in small volumes may be a problem
EMS used to have them in injector size but I do not see them anymore.

Top Bottom