What's new

Would appreciate some feedback

Now that the site is up and active, I am looking forward to incorporating feedback from everyone. Yes, I know I have not completely addressed all the feedback that you all have generously provided but I am working on it. I did announce the site over on the vendor's area but I look forward to the suggestions that you all will provide in this thread for improvements. I am going to put together some additional samplers and will include some teaware in future options. Right now I only have two samplers up there. Not to be too corny, but I really do want this to be a site shaped by the members here at B&B.

As an FYI, I did lower most of the prices on the site to make it competitive with other US based sites. However, if you find a lower US-based pu-erh price, I will meet it. You should also be aware that there is an additional discount for B&B members; use the following code at checkout: D38945CFQ542. No, I did not make that up... leave it to a computer program to come up with something like that.

Thanks again for all of your great feedback!

Edit: OK, I found that I was able to change that silly computer-generated coupon code. The new coupon code is: B&B2009

Last edited:
Great job Steve. Hope jas-etea started out with a bang. That is if you were prepared for a bang. Looking forward to many future purchases.

Top Bottom