What's new

"WORST" soap contest - three winners!!

With any product line it is important to be a leader. Captain's Choice strikes again - we are the WORST! I want to thank each of you for your patience over these eight long years. You all helped make this day possible! :clap::clap::clap:

If you wish to feel the urge to hurl yourself off a skyscraper here is the original thread that made such a ground breaking announcement: Captain's Choice is the WORST shaving soap that I've optimized so far

72234-640x360-640-cargo.jpg

In celebration of this momentous event in the history of our company we are offering one tub of our shaving soap to three lucky winners. They will be selected by random.org. Here is a picture of all of our available scents.

IMG_0020.jpeg

This is how you enter: Simply say, "I want the WORST soap" and you will be entered. (Please use all capital letters with the word WORST for that oh so important emphasis. This helps segregate us from all the others that have been designated as just "worst." :wink2:) I will let it run for a bit and then draw the winners. This is CONUS only please.

Here is what we ask: If you are one of the winners we need you to come back to this thread and tell us why you think our soap is the WORST. This will be an important part of your civic duty to mankind. It will also play an important role in us maintaining our number one status in this product category. Thank you in advance for helping us to fend off any other company that might try to steal this achievement from us.

Good luck to each of you!

~ The Captain ~

Last edited:
Interesting idea. I have certainly used far worse soaps, especially liking the scent of the North. Not in, as I have plenty of shaving soap at the moment, including a sample or two of Captain's.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

I want the WORST soap

Or at least the chance to try it and make my own determination. I have not yet tried the CC soaps but the copper bowl is the best!

Um, I don't know what to feel about this. In order to win something good, I have to lie and say something bad about a product I have not tried yet.

I will buy my own from you when the time comes, sir. to say, "I want the WORST soap!" in order to get your soap is not a good thing. I would be lying.

(See what I did there? Said it without saying it.)

I want the WORST soap, but if possible, can it be North? because that is the most outstanding...I mean WORST scent of all time?

"I want the WORST soap!"
I started DE shaving the end of July 2018.
My first soap was Captain's Choice Sandalwood and I have the Bay Rum cream now.
I like them both and my next soap is Venture.
I like the products and support your mission.
Stay strong. Carry on!

I WANT THE WORST SOAP... as long as it is not in violation of my first attempt at a shaving purchase sabbatical and a member of Sam Spade's own 2019 Maltese Falcon Shave Sabbatical.

While I do want the WORST soap ever, I'm going to sit this one out after winning the Christmas giveaway. I'll pick up some of the WORST soap later this year when I've got some room in the den.

I want the WORST soap!
I haven't had the pleasure of trying your soap yet, and I am on a shaving purchase sabbatical...
I would love to know what all the fuss is about!:a29:

Top Bottom