What's new

"WORST" soap contest - three winners!!

I want the WORST soap!

To paraphrase Napoleon Dynamite:

“This is the WORST soap ever!”
“How can anyone even know that?”

I want the WORST soap. I remember field testing a sample of your aftershave before you went commercial and I need to use some more of your "worst" products.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I want the WORST soap. I forgot big letters.

I want the WURST (damn that German lunch!) I want the WORST soap in the WORST way since I am the WORST person to speak badly of the Captain's products. Actually haven't tried the balms yet, but love the aftershaves one and all.

Yeah, I don't care about the soap as I have lots of crappy soap, but I sure would like to own the WORST copper shaving bowl. I'm sure somebody, somewhere on the planet, has a formula that says that it sucks. Whenever that surfaces I'm in.

Gotta love that science thing.

As a side note, I had some pizza the other day that was great until I did my oregano density analysis and it turns out it sucked after all. I'll never order that slop again.

As a side note, I had some pizza the other day that was great until I did my oregano density analysis and it turns out it sucked after all. I'll never order that slop again.

So would you say that was the WORST pizza you had?

237198_89f73f8287dc420ba20cd506e4602f27~mv2.jpg

The time has arrived Gentlemen! Random.org has selected our three winners. They are:

jwsmith

Schnitzel52

emwolf

In addition, an Honorable Mention has been awarded for the only time in eight years. This is solely at the discretion of The Captain and it has been awarded to:

snowman

For those who may have missed it here is his post in this thread:

Great vendor, great customer service, and Venture A/S splash saved my marriage. So yeah, I'm in for a tub of THE WORST SHAVING SOAP EVER. I've used a sample of this soap a couple times and can tell you guys now with absolutely no authority whatsoever how horrible this crud is. I tried washing my hands with it after changing oil in my 1978 Ford Pinto and it wouldn't touch the Valvoline 10w-30 dripping from my paws. I did find a good use for this soap...I use the Bay Rum scented soap to bait mouse traps in the garage. The little critters go crazy for it.

This is only about half of the fun - stay tuned! The four winners will be contacted so we can ship out one free tub of the WORST Captain's Choice soap to them for evaluation. Each will give their tub a great workout and then report back here in this thread with the real world experience of a typical user. We are hoping for pictures to verify how the soap lathers up for them in addition to just how WORST this soap proves to be.

Thanks to each of you for entering, this has been a blast. Congratulations to our winners that random.org selected. Come back to read what happens next!

~ The Captain

Top Bottom