What's new

"WORST" soap contest - three winners!!

Sorry I can’t enter this PIF, because Captain’s Choice being the “worst soap” just isn’t true! :001_tongu

Great PIF though Scott! Good luck to the “biggest losers” who win the soaps, lol! :001_tt2:

I want the WORST. Currently enjoying North aftershave with aos ocean kelp balm. I think the soap will blend nicely. I've never been the best or worst. Maybe the worst soap will ward off evil spirits. It's worth a shot.thank you and congratulations.

I want the WORST soap !

I can't wait to finish my current tub of the worst soap ever and yet buy more and come here to get a freebie worst soap. Oh btw thank you for making the worst shave bowls too !! They just go together ! :D

I want the WORST soap. I've been wanting a great...uh, I mean WORST sandalwood soap for a while now.

BTW, Scott, I consider your Bay Rum THE reference bay rum for aftershaves.

Great vendor, great customer service, and Venture A/S splash saved my marriage. So yeah, I'm in for a tub of THE WORST SHAVING SOAP EVER. I've used a sample of this soap a couple times and can tell you guys now with absolutely no authority whatsoever how horrible this crud is. I tried washing my hands with it after changing oil in my 1978 Ford Pinto and it wouldn't touch the Valvoline 10w-30 dripping from my paws. I did find a good use for this soap...I use the Bay Rum scented soap to bait mouse traps in the garage. The little critters go crazy for it.

Yeah...I'm definitely in on the WORST SHAVING SOAP EVER giveaway.
that's hilarious!

I want the WORST soap! Only because some of the LOUSIEST soaps out there provide the very BEST lather available. Like Mitchell's Wool Fat, Modern William's and that HORRIBLE soap known as Tabac, to name a few. They're about as BAD as soaps can be, but there's always gonna be one that the WORST of them all, glad we finally came across it.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
My WORST aftershave balms just came in...
full

upload_2019-1-3_14-6-22.png

They smell fantastic the WORST. :001_tt1:

I want the WORST soap. (already working through 2 tubs of WORST soaps... need more:a14:)

BTW - Scott I enjoy your creativity (not only with this one but your other give-aways)

I already have several terrible soaps I'm trying to decide which is Worst.

So, disrespectfully, not in!

Brilliant pif!!!

I want the WURST (damn that German lunch!) I want the WORST soap in the WORST way since I am the WORST person to speak badly of the Captain's products. Actually haven't tried the balms yet, but love the aftershaves one and all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom