What's new

"WORST" soap contest - three winners!!

I want the WORST soap.

Haven’t tried this soap before and trying to stick to a budget and joined the sabbatical this year.

I just started my last tub. I use it the most in my rotation, the stuff lasts forever. Not in but another great contest.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Guys, Scott is having some fun here. If you are going to post please have fun with the contest.

Thanks

I want MORE of your WORST soap (or cream, or aftershave).

Never had a complaint but I will not pass up this offer.

Thanks Scott

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
I want the WORST soap! download.jpg well played Captain

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Feeling inspired, I have two of the WORST aftershave balms (Lime and Venture) already en route from a Canadian distributor.

You rock, Scott! Make "Worst" the "Bad" and "Sick" term of 2019! :a50:

ps. Not In, as I am in Canada.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Good stuff Captain. :thumbup1:
Someone is going to be very happy with the worst soap. :)
Not in, only due to not being CONUS.

Great vendor, great customer service, and Venture A/S splash saved my marriage. So yeah, I'm in for a tub of THE WORST SHAVING SOAP EVER. I've used a sample of this soap a couple times and can tell you guys now with absolutely no authority whatsoever how horrible this crud is. I tried washing my hands with it after changing oil in my 1978 Ford Pinto and it wouldn't touch the Valvoline 10w-30 dripping from my paws. I did find a good use for this soap...I use the Bay Rum scented soap to bait mouse traps in the garage. The little critters go crazy for it.

Yeah...I'm definitely in on the WORST SHAVING SOAP EVER giveaway.

I want,really,really want the WORST soap!
If I win I will use my worst boar,badger and synthetic brushes in my small collection,use my verdigrised brass bowl to whip the lather in,and load up one of my freckled/peeling razors with some former communist bloc blades.And I will be sure to tell all how awful the shave was due to the vastly inferior soap,some would say WORST soap.
although I hope postage to Bizarro world is not too expensive(maybe you could get the big blue guy to drop it off on his next visit here.)

I want the WORST soap!

Thanks Captain, love the aftershaves but haven't yet tried the soap. I would love to be one of the three WORSTEST winners!!!

I want the WORST soap. BTW I will be lathering it in the BEST Copper lathering bowl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom