What's new

World’s Mildest (New) Razor?

A "standard thread" in the US would refer to the USS standard 10-32 as adopted by SAE:

The metric standard used the same thread geometry as the USS standard but differed in that the dimensions and pitch were based on metric units. In 1906, the A.L.A.M developed what would be the SAE thread standard for threaded fasteners based on the USS standard but with a finer thread pitch.

An M5 x .8 thread is approximately .0035"/.09mm larger than 10-32 thread, but is mechanically interchangeable.
Sorry…don’t know much about algebra 😜
Does this mean a Timeless handle would not really be an exact fit for an Asylum head?

Well if you want to get into metric... Technically the United States of America is metric like the rest of the world. However unlike the rest of the world the Americas take their standard of measurement (metric) and convert it into imperial (US standard) measurements...

I assure you that you can put a Timeless Handle on an Asylum McMurphy head and vice versa. In the picture below, the razor on the left is my Timeless stainless SB .68 head on my Asylum McMurphy's handle, while on the right is an Asylum McMurphy head on a Timeless stainless handle (TRH7, I think).
proxy.php

I assure you that you can put a Timeless Handle on an Asylum McMurphy head and vice versa. In the picture below, the razor on the left is my Timeless stainless SB .68 head on my Asylum McMurphy's handle, while on the right is an Asylum McMurphy head on a Timeless stainless handle (TRH7, I think).
proxy.php
You convinced me! Thank you! 🤩
Alas, sold out 😢

Alas, sold out 😢
You waited. You were supposed to impulse purchase it right away and decide if it was a mistake later. :devil:

If you get on the bullgoose mailing list, you will get notified when it is back in stock. I suspect these are small batch and should still be available sometime later.

Still really loving the H&SCo Z074-ti as a smooth daily shaver. I know...even in machined finish, it is not at all friendly to the vast majority of wallets. But I shave literally 6 days a week the vast majority of weeks, so any razor I opt for as a daily driver pays itself off in due course.

Those wanting blade feel or ultra, 12+ hour BBS results need not apply.

Still really loving the H&SCo Z074-ti as a smooth daily shaver. I know...even in machined finish, it is not at all friendly to the vast majority of wallets. But I shave literally 6 days a week the vast majority of weeks, so any razor I opt for as a daily driver pays itself off in due course.

Those wanting blade feel or ultra, 12+ hour BBS results need not apply.

Your last sentence is correct. I sent my Z074 back as it wasn't efficient enough for me. It was super smooth, just didn't cut quite close enough. I bought the 316-PO76 and it's a much better razor for me. Still very smooth, but since it's a little more blade forward, it ups the efficiency quite a bit over the Z074. H&S razors are very high quality as well.

Your last sentence is correct. I sent my Z074 back as it wasn't efficient enough for me. It was super smooth, just didn't cut quite close enough. I bought the 316-PO76 and it's a much better razor for me. Still very smooth, but since it's a little more blade forward, it ups the efficiency quite a bit over the Z074. H&S razors are very high quality as well.
If I only shaved, say, twice a week instead of 6 days a week, I'd pony-up the cash for a polished titanium P076. I got to try a friend's for a couple weeks a few months ago, and it is indeed a terrific razor with impeccable build and finish.

If I only shaved, say, twice a week instead of 6 days a week, I'd pony-up the cash for a polished titanium P076. I got to try a friend's for a couple weeks a few months ago, and it is indeed a terrific razor with impeccable build and finish.

Still should get one anyway..... :biggrin1:. I shave 6 days a week as well and find the P076 just right for daily hair removing, but we're all different in what works. This is my first experience with H&S and I must say I'm impressed. Great products and customer service.

I shave daily and rate the titanium p076 as my second best shaver ever. Having said that though most of my razors don't have the efficiency of the p076 and so it is possible that every day with the p076 may be a little too much for my face, but I doubt it. I suspect it is still smooth enough for that but everyone's face and skin are different.

Still should get one anyway..... :biggrin1:. I shave 6 days a week as well and find the P076 just right for daily hair removing, but we're all different in what works. This is my first experience with H&S and I must say I'm impressed. Great products and customer service.
I've owned the N075 (polished SS); the hardcoat Al N075 baseplate; and now the Z074-ti, and as mentioned above, got to use the P076-ti. I've had the pleasure of several conversations with Aji. He is good people; hard worker, and he knows how to make a razor! So I have gotten a feel for H&SCo. over the last 2 years or so. Trustworthy offerings, IMO.

Has anyone tried the Paradigm Ti2?
1626393186990.png

I was wondering how it compares to other top mild razors, like Timeless, Wolfman, H&S, ATT, Henson, etc.

Has anyone tried the Paradigm Ti2?
Oh, so you still want to spend huh? :a30:

:devil:

Top Bottom