What's new

World Series

Who's watching? Who are you pulling for?

I've got no dog in this fight, but I'd love to see Houston win, just for the city. And I'm an Altuve fan. But I don't see them winning with the way the Dodgers have looked all post season. I was able to go to Game 4 of the NLCS at Wrigley and even in a loss that team is awesome.

Altuve is awesome! Makes us short folks proud :a20:

I’d like to see Houston bring a win back for the city, but LA just seems too strong. As a Phillies fan, I wouldn’t mind seeing Utley win another one.

I have only watched a few innings of each game. It is hard to get interested after not watching a single game of the regular season or playoffs. I think the league should carry some playoff games on broadcast TV to help build interest.

Others may like it, but I find the visual strike zone highlighter to be distracting. Especially when there is a YouTube ad behind home plate. Sometimes it gives the impression of having a slightly off center and raised play button on the live TV feed. If they would use cameras and sensors to call balls and strikes I could be in favor of it.

Thirty seasons of heartbreak as a Dodger fan. I remember where I was when Gibson hit the walk off home run in game one 1988. Of course I want them to win. I think the Yankees would of made for a better storyline though the two best teams are playing for a ring for sure.

I think in terms of storyline, you can't beat Houston this year, not really about the Astros, but the city.
Regardless amazing game right now.

I was thinking more about baseball history than weather disasters. I'd like to see the Dodgers win just to shut Smoltz up.

Incredible game. The bill of a hat makes a great play!

Kept on thinking the Astros bullpen would blow it.

That was balanced out by the pitcher tagging the Ump.

Seriously though that was so lucky for Taylor, not that the ball went right to Joc, but that it didn't hit him in the eye.

I get up early for work, so I'm in bed early during the week. Seems I missed one of the most dramatic WS games in my lifetime. Game was scoreless when I stopped watching. Can't wait to talk to my son about it. :001_smile

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
That was a pretty decent game. The deciding factor was

Billski

Dodgers really turned things around tonight. I think they will close things down in game 6.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom