What's new

WORKING on The x5

With a Boar knot and a New Maple and Cedar Brush

As much as I enjoy the new synthetic knots I think that boar knot looks great on that wonderful handle.
I mean, in my weird philosophy leave the synths for resin or acrylic handles and couple natural (wood) with natural (hair).
I also think a two-band badger knot would fit perfectly esthetically speaking.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
A Goblet?

The quilt handle: sick man. It's a beauty.
Thanks Todd

Those brushes are just stunning.

As much as I enjoy the new synthetic knots I think that boar knot looks great on that wonderful handle.
I mean, in my weird philosophy leave the synths for resin or acrylic handles and couple natural (wood) with natural (hair).
I also think a two-band badger knot would fit perfectly esthetically speaking.

Gorgeous - especially with the boar.
I have a few to many boars right now and I wanted to try this new synthetic

Thanks Everyone for the kind words , I ended up using a 26mm synthetic knot from PAA and it is a wonderful knot
I have used it a couple of times and really like it .
20181114_193308.jpg

Thanks Todd

I have a few to many boars right now and I wanted to try this new synthetic

Thanks Everyone for the kind words , I ended up using a 26mm synthetic knot from PAA and it is a wonderful knot
I have used it a couple of times and really like it . View attachment 928097

Wow!

If I just saw it somewhere, I would think it was art applied to the surface. Outstanding fit between the various different shapes!

The brown white tipped synths would have looked good in it as well

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Wow!

If I just saw it somewhere, I would think it was art applied to the surface. Outstanding fit between the various different shapes!

The brown white tipped synths would have looked good in it as well

Thank You so much Clay, I basically glued up layers of scrap wood and then cut it
up and glued it up and cut it up again. The colors do go well and some of that Bocotte grain
just wanted to show off.

Top Bottom