What's new

Working from home so.....why not?

Hi All,

I hope you and your families are all well.

I am working from home lately so the morning splashes have been getting pretty big!
Also, I broke out an aftershave that i have actually been reluctant to use in a professional setting.

1584637028844.jpeg

It is really nice. It definitely does not dry your skin out. A fresh scent that actually has a tiny bit of the sticky icky..... Not the smoke odor but a green odor. I probably wouldn’t wear it to work on a normal day, but hey, it’s legal in Michigan now. Weekends are fair game!
Best Wishes

It’s says it has a dose of cbd oil. I have used the cbd oil as a pain reliever. Whether it was subliminal or not I am not sure, but it worked well... I’ll have to see if it cures razorburn. I rarely suffer from it though.

Thanks for "the dope" on Master Cannabis. Been thinking of getting a bottle, as if I need another aftershave. I can hear the missus now. (You don't need any more aftershave!!!). My question, how many of us have heard those words from our significant others?

So... if someone were to smell this on you would they think “Total stoner” or “Nice earthy smell”
the smell fades pretty quickly. In the first 15 minutes I get a touch of mean green. After that it’s like spicy melon rind to me. That fades as well. I’m terrible at explaining scents. I have been really putting a lot on and I shave my head as well. I would not be afraid to wear it to work if I splashed it on an hour before. I probably wouldn’t wear it to a job interview.... Unless it was for a weed shop!

Top Bottom