What's new

Work In Progress

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Very nice Steve. The top is kind of like a persian jar but the lower part is all Graydog. It’s one of very few original shapes I’ve seen anybody make that is still aesthetically pleasing.
Thanks Jay that means a lot, I use that jar shape when I don't want to interrupt the grain flow. It allows me a bigger surface to show it off. Well in my mind anyway :) plus I like the knob on the end.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
So are we going with a Boar or synthetic ?
00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190807065514551_COVER.jpg
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190807065610712.jpg

Graydog

Biblical Innards
They both look great. I like the clean look of a blonde boar knot, although the color of that synthetic really complements the woodgrain, that's a hard choice aesthetically.
I prefer my one boar to my one synthetic in terms of usability, however a comparison between two individuals isn't very thorough.
Which knot do you prefer using?
Badger :)

Steve, they both look great. However, the syn looks like a natural.

Looks like you need to work on the cube next! :001_rolle

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I am thinking that it might be for the Sue Charity Auction. I have to decide between about 9 handles . I was only going to put 4 up.

I am thinking that it might be for the Sue Charity Auction. I have to decide between about 9 handles . I was only going to put 4 up.
I would probably have one of each type for the auction. That being said, I think the synthetic looks the best in that handle, even though the boar would make it better. :p

I would probably have one of each type for the auction. That being said, I think the synthetic looks the best in that handle, even though the boar would make it better. :p

+1 based purely on looks, the more I look at it the more I like the synth and I agree with @Clay S that one of each would be a good way to go for the auction if you are doing 4 brushes you could do a Badger a Boar a Synthetic and a mix Badger Boar or a Horse instead of the mixed.

Top Bottom