What's new

Wordle the new pandemic?

It sounds like it is color coded... I'm color blind... so I'm out.
Have you tried to do one? I used to work with a fellow that was color blind, and he could distinguish between two colors by the different in shades. You might be able to do the same. :thumbup1:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
When I remember I do it. But more often than not I forgot. I also cheat quite often. I just don’t have the patience and it’s a game that is doing nothing but wasting my time. So yeah…If I don‘t get it within a few minutes I google the answer.

I'm about the same - if I remember it I try it. Most days I can get it within 4 or 5, and I did fluke a 3 once. A couple of times I've got say 3 green by the 3rd row and just ran out of letters to try which is annoying but it takes only 2 or 3 minutes so not a big deal.

So my daughter introduced my wife and I to "worldle". You get the silhoutte of a country, and have to guess what country it is. You're given a percentage of how correct you are, which I have no clue how it's calculated, and a general direction and distance from your guess to where the actual answer is. If you enjoy geography or want to improve in that area, it could be of interest.

Top Bottom