What's new

Woohoo! Got me a Richwood finally!

I probably paid too much but, dang it, I finally got me a nice Richwood! The lettering is nice and crisp, too.

proxy.php

Nice job!

I recently "discovered" mine in my razor drawer - fruit of RAD from a few years ago.

I have been shaving with the razor ever since. A functional piece of art. :thumbup1:

Thanks! I have about 14 cased razors now and a total of 50-odd razors.

I have GOT to find a display case. The top of my desk is running out of room! :laugh::laugh:

Mine are in a box in the closet right now :thumbdown
They MUST be displayed!
There are lots of nice ways to display them.
I'm supposed to be building a cabinet with my brother (who has the skills) but that hasn't happened yet.

Mine are in a box in the closet right now :thumbdown
They MUST be displayed!
There are lots of nice ways to display them.
I'm supposed to be building a cabinet with my brother (who has the skills) but that hasn't happened yet.

My brother has the skills, too. He helped me (well, he did most of the work) convert my back porch into a home office last May. I don't want to tap him to help me build a display case so soon! haha!

Last edited:
Nice score! Perfect timing for open comb March. I just picked up a similar cased New Improved and it's going to get a lot of use this month.

I am still waiting for it to arrive from Italy. I need to figure out how to carefully clean and restore the wood. I have seen sets (mr-razor, is one) that appear to have a deep, rich wood-y character that seems to gleam in the light. I wonder if this can be cleaned up like that.

Top Bottom