What's new

Woo-hoo! I suck!

I was indeed trying to lather with Proraso! Why does it say "shaving cream" on the jar? They're trying to confuse me!

You can put this on your hand and rub your face until it makes a lather. The woman at Bed Bath and BETOOGIRLY told me the ladies there use it on their legs.

I use a tube and I squeeze out an inch or so, then cut it off with my finger and let it fall in my bowl. You would take a finger full out of the tub and put in your bowl I assume. The stuff on my finger I rub on my neck and let it sit while I wip up the lather with my brush. I drop of few drops of water in and it will pop into a good lather.

A girl who was traveling with me felt my face and was pretty much ready for sex right there.

Really? Hmm, haven´t tried that approach.

also, ditch the merkur blades, if that is what you used. when I first started, I myself said "who needs a sampler pack? big woop..."
well, I now say it is well worth the investment, you get to try several top notch blades, and discover what the best combination for you is. it is your face we're dealing with, after all

+1. I was using Merkur blades for the first month of DE-shaving, and I couldn´t figure out what I was doing wrong. Tried switching to Feathers and noticed an immediate improvement. It wasn´t my technique that was crap after all (well, that too but switching blades helped).

Since then I´ve gone back to Merkurs a few times, I seem to get free packs with every razor I buy, so I always have a few laying around. Big mistake, that blade is worthless for me in every razor I own.

Top Bottom