What's new

Wondering over some stuff

To begin with, hi everybody! Great to see such à didicated site. I am à beginner in wet shaving but have been successeful so far with just à few cuts. I always thougt that i hade sensetive skin but i got TODS rose and it worked out perfectly compare to unsented creams i use to shave with. Am i just imagine that i am oversensetive? And à question about Proraso; anyone would compare it's quality to TODS? Best regards

Welcome! I doubt that you've been imagining the sensitivity, but it's entirely possible that you are paying more attention to what you are doing when shaving and using a higher-quality product now. I don't know if you are still using a modern cartridge razor, like a Mach 3 or Fusion, but it seems to be a common occurrence that many men find themselves getting much more comfortable shaves when they stop using the cartridges. Some have experimented and tried a cartridge again after months of using a DE or SE razor, and they get results similar to their use of the DE/SE. I think that this is probably because they are just using the razors in a better manner than before.

I just got a tub of TOBS rose the other day, and I really like it. :001_wub: I also have a tube of Proraso, and I think they both give me very good results. The Proraso will be better in the summer, I think, since it has the cooling menthol feel. I'm cold enough in the winter. :D

Again, welcome! I think you'll like it here.

welcome aboard.

It could be that you wernt sensitive to products, just to the lousy razors you were using before

welcome aboard.

It could be that you wernt sensitive to products, just to the lousy razors you were using before

Agreed. Maybe those dang fangled 32 blade contraptions weren't for you. Glad you could find that the DE is the only way.

Welcome.

Top Bottom