What's new

Wondering if anyone has seen another one of these?

It's been a couple years since I acquired this military set and I was wondering if anyone else has seen one?
100_9243.JPG

100_9240.jpg

100_9232.JPG

When you stand up the case the frame holding the razor and blade cases swings out. No lining.

Last edited:

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Maybe it's it?

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
No I have not seen one before. Very nice razor set though. I know that you have had it for a while but congratulations all the same.

Surely Gillette didn't set up machinery under gov mil contract to stamp only a couple of these for the Bulldog so there must be many more somewhere. I'll bet in a mil surplus inventory warehouse. What a find that would be. Imagine a big crate filled with minty Bulldogs...
100_9238.JPG

Last edited:
Update from Gillette Senior Archivist: It's not listed in the WWI catalogs for that time period and they don't have an example like it in their collection. Probably not gov. issued as a military set but to be sold to military and public buyers. The archivist said "It’s as much a mystery to me as it is to you. " and suggested I check with @mr-razor, Razor Emporium, Badger and Blade, or Facebook. 🤨

Top Bottom