What's new

Women/Wives Soap Poll

What kind of lubrication do women/wives use?

• Shaving soap

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Foam/Gel from a can

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Bodywash

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
My wife just recently switched over to using the Leaf razor.

She asked me to find out on the forum what other women tend to use for lubrication for their legs and armpits when using safety razors.

So here's a poll. Thanks for the input.

My wife just recently switched over to using the Leaf razor.

She asked me to find out on the forum what other women tend to use for lubrication for their legs and armpits when using safety razors.

So here's a poll. Thanks for the input.
Afaik the ladies reviews on the leaf soap are very good.

Stirling has some nice feminine scents—Duchess, Iniquity for Her, Sweet Stuff. Plus a lot of the fruity/floral scents are not gender specific.

Having said that, my wife just uses body wash in the shower.

My wife and daughter have no interest in my wet shaving stuff. My daughter tried Babersol and liked it. They did switch to Mach 3 shavers and ditched the disposable lady razors. They use the Mach 3 blades forever. Definitely boiling the frog.

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
If I am lucky I may get a comment from wife and daughter. That is as far as the interest goes. "You smell nice" is high praise indeed and the best I can hope.
It is seen as my indulgence by them however I see it as my gift to the world. :c2:

Ladydials tried the safety and decided to stay with her cartidge shaver. She did trade in mixing bath gel with a touch of hair conditioner for my shave soap and brush. She is a fan of Moon Soaps and Barrister and Mann. She does not use preshave on her legs. She swears by Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Intensive Moisture Wrap Body Treatment to moisturize her legs after.

My wife uses Cella in a shave stick tube, but doesn't lather it. Sometimes she'll just use conditioner. She tried a DE razor but it just wasn't for her. She might be interested in the Leaf, though.

My wife uses Chagrin Valley soaps made locally here in Ohio. They have a great variety of scents and they lather very well for a body bar. They have a nice shave soap for men aswell. Its a win win.

Top Bottom