What's new

Wolverine Kilometer Boot

Anyone familiar with Wolverine Kilometer Boots? Doesn't look like they make them anymore, but seems like you can still find a decent amount out there. When I asked a rep for Wolverine why they don't make it anymore they said "It's basically the 1000 mile boot, so they wanted to focus on that."
They look pretty sharp as far as I can see, especially for the price, just wanted to hear some first hand accounts if there are any. I'm not a huge footwear guy so this will be one of the nicer pair of boots I've ever gotten.

I think the Redwing Iron Ranger is nicer but you cant go wrong with 1000 mile boots! Great comparisons on you tube. Super boots.

I literally just received pair from amazon yesterday. They are really stiff like any good new leather boot should be. I added a bit of leather conditioner last night and will again in a few days to help break them in a bit and soften them up.

I love them so far. I bought a half size down and it fits like a glove. I highly recommend.

Have you tried Dayton Boots? Have two pair of Service boots and a pair of shoes. I can't complain at all.

^^^
Dayton Boots are the bomb. Spendy, but worth every (Canadian) dollar.
I have two pair-Black Beauties and Engineer. I could see a pair of Service Boots, or Hard Toe Toughies in the future.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Here's that 1000 Mile Boot.

Black Boot.jpg

Nice boots - That's a great color, but I'd be curious how accurate it is compared to the online picture. I bought a blue watch once, that ended up looking black until the light hit it and then you could kinda tell it was blue.

If those boots are like the watch you described, they'd be a lot easier to wear.

Here they are. Photos with and w/out flash.
With the Cobbler currently who is adding a half rubber sole.

My first boot of this type. They are stiff and will be a bit of a break-in.
But great fit and superior craftsmanship.

Super excited about them.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Here they are. Photos with and w/out flash.
With the Cobbler currently who is adding a half rubber sole.

My first boot of this type. They are stiff and will be a bit of a break-in.
But great fit and superior craftsmanship.

Super excited about them.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

GREAT LOOKING BOOTS!! :a14::a14:

Love the blue! Also like the Boston terrier.
Buster is the best!

Here is a pair of Magnanni boots that I bought the same day as the Wolverines.
Promised the gf I would keep only 1 and the Wolverines prevailed.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Buster is the best!

Here is a pair of Magnanni boots that I bought the same day as the Wolverines.
Promised the gf I would keep only 1 and the Wolverines prevailed.

proxy.php
proxy.php

My Boston of 14 years just died this spring. Lou was an awesome dog. Love Boston Terriers! He looks happy. Enjoy.

Top Bottom