What's new

Wolfman WRA1 fit question

So I just bought a WRA1 stand on the secondary market to fit my WRH2 Wolfman. But I'm finding that the fit is not exactly tight; there's roughly a 2mm gap left when the handle is in it. I was wondering if anyone else has that issue. It just seems very odd, given how precisely and tightly the parts of the razor fit together, that the handle would not sit in the stand similarly precisely. I'm wondering if he cuts each stand specifically to the handle that the buyer orders, or did I inadvertently get a black market knock-off stand?

There are 2 different WRA1 stands. One for standard handle diameters and one with a larger hole for XL handles. Sounds like you have a standard handle in an XL stand.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Wow, really? Holy crap, I didn't even know it came in two sizes. Thanks so much for that info. Sounds like I'm screwed unless I can find a trade partner, or just sell it.

You could put a curl of Teflon shim stock in there. It would also protect the handle from metal to metal contact and scratching And take up the slack. I paid an extra $150 for mirror polishing on my Wolfman handle, I wouldn’t want to put it in direct contact with metal.

You could put a curl of Teflon shim stock in there. It would also protect the handle from metal to metal contact and scratching And take up the slack. I paid an extra $150 for mirror polishing on my Wolfman handle, I wouldn’t want to put it in direct contact with metal.

Yeah, I thought of something like this, like a plastic insert or something. Where do I get this Teflon shim?

Top Bottom