What's new

FS Wolfman WR2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my Wolfman WR2 razor with WRH2 Handle. Some people will only drive Cadillacs, others are fine with a nice Chevy. I am firmly in the latter category. And so, the details . . .

WR2 Razor in Basic Mirror Polish
Dual Comb plate (0.95 on the OC side, 1.05 on the SB side)
WRH2 Handle (regular 90 mm solid)

Razor has been used less than a dozen times. The only wear visible is on the bottom of the base plate where it tightens down on the handle. Other than that, the razor is pristine. It will ship with the cloth it came with, and in the original box. Sorry, but the black tissue paper is gone. In any case, the individual parts will be fully protected from damage during shipping.

More pics are available if you are interested. These are from the date of receipt, and the razor (except as noted) is for al intents and purposes the same now.

Asking $550.00 USD via Paypal F&F.
w2.jpg
w3.jpg
w4.jpg
w5.jpg

Last edited:

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I am trying really hard to stay away from this thread,,,, really trying . If I didn't have my Titanium Timeless I would have already sent the PM

No
No such option that says BASIC MIRROR
There's basic polished and mirror polished

I am telling you what was written on the paperwork that came with the razor. And, as I have ALSO stated, I did not pay for the upgraded polishing.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I am trying really hard to stay away from this thread,,,, really trying . If I didn't have my Titanium Timeless I would have already sent the PM

Veeeeeeery tempted gap-wise and the WR2 as well—seems right for me. But, I'm just not an OC fan. I wish you the best in selling this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom