What's new

FS Wolfman WR2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my Wolfman WR2 razor with WRH2 Handle. Some people will only drive Cadillacs, others are fine with a nice Chevy. I am firmly in the latter category. And so, the details . . .

WR2 Razor in Basic Mirror Polish
Dual Comb plate (0.95 on the OC side, 1.05 on the SB side)
WRH2 Handle (regular 90 mm solid)

Razor has been used less than a dozen times. The only wear visible is on the bottom of the base plate where it tightens down on the handle. Other than that, the razor is pristine. It will ship with the cloth it came with, and in the original box. Sorry, but the black tissue paper is gone. In any case, the individual parts will be fully protected from damage during shipping.

More pics are available if you are interested. These are from the date of receipt, and the razor (except as noted) is for al intents and purposes the same now.

Asking $550.00 USD via Paypal F&F.
w2.jpg
w3.jpg
w4.jpg
w5.jpg

Last edited:
The original cost for the razor was $300. I would recommend Paypal Goods & Services. Paypal F&F does not provide any protection. GLWTS.

Last edited:
Gentlemen, I would like to avoid a debate about "pricing" in this thread. I have posted an asking price and the details of the razor. If an interested party wishes to negotiate, we can do that via PM.

Head only recently sold here for $300 USD. Also a WR2, also a "basic mirror polish". Which is what I think he was referencing. Now, can we end this?

Asking nicely . . . again.

There can never be a single Wolfman post without some drama. I knew this was going to happen as soon as I saw the listing.
I'm all about a free market, so good luck with the sale

Exactly . . . similarly, if I do not get what I am asking for it (or close enough for jazz), it will not be sold. Not like it's going to go "bad".

That is incorrect. The Wolfman price is in CAD $250 head + $150 handle. $400 CAD == $300 US. GLWTS.

This isn't breaking news..everyone knows. The premium is being charged so the buyer does not to have to wait for a year or two. Anyone who is uncomfortable with that should get in the queue.

Can you please post picture of the baseplate. Some base plates have initials or names engraved.

I can post one tonight when I get home. But the only engraving is that which came from the factory. No personalization of that sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom