Wolfman Wednesday

WR2 1.25
Nacet
B&M Seville
Yaqi Mew Brown 24mm
Old Spice Original

Had a ripper shave this morning, all the moons aligned 👍

6848B597-E1AD-46FE-ACAB-38DA5E5C6C83.jpeg

So, I missed last Wolfman Wednesday while traveling.

Today’s weekly Wolfman Wednesday Shave report brought to you by Mike’s Natural Coconut Soap.

28E700A8-1AF1-4908-A8B4-4E5730A55F0A.jpeg

Guided by their fearless Captain, a Chubby Badger and Wolf made quick haste exiting the den for an epic showdown with a hairy beast. When confronted the stubborn beast turned a side-eye glare toward them and raised its stubble in defiance, drawing the battle line. Using a light Feather touch with almost mythical precision and efficiency, the Wolf’s fangs cut against the beast’s skin. When finished, the Chubby Badger and Wolf left the beast’s skin feeling Baby Bottom Smooth.

Razor: Wolfman 1.25/WRH2
Blade: Feather
Brush: Simpson’s Chubby 2 Super
Soap: Mike’s Natural Soap Coconut
Bowl: Captain’s Choice Copper​

Happy Shaving Everyone!

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
WR2 1.55 with Hybrid 3/7 handle. Basic polish.

My first thought is Holy Cow! 1.55!

Then I remember (or am I misremembering) you already have a couple of WR2 razors, one of them being a 1.25. If so, it makes big sense for you to jump up to the 1.55.

I strongly considered the 1.55, too. Of course, I also considered going down from my current and only WR2, the 1.15, to perhaps a 0.95.

My permission to finally order a second Wolfman email arrived yesterday. I placed my order. 1.35. Same 80 mm hollow WR2 handle I already have. Stand. All in basic polished.

Already I'm looking forward to your reviews of your 1.55. It will be very interesting to see how it compares with the razors you already own.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
My first thought is Holy Cow! 1.55!

Then I remember (or am I misremembering) you already have a couple of WR2 razors, one of them being a 1.25. If so, it makes big sense for you to jump up to the 1.55.

I strongly considered the 1.55, too. Of course, I also considered going down from my current and only WR2, the 1.15, to perhaps a 0.95.

My permission to finally order a second Wolfman email arrived yesterday. I placed my order. 1.35. Same 80 mm hollow WR2 handle I already have. Stand. All in basic polished.

Already I'm looking forward to your reviews of your 1.55. It will be very interesting to see how it compares with the razors you already own.

Happy shaves,

Jim
Hope you find your sweet spot with the 1.35, Jim!

1.55 WR2 with 80mm WRH2
POLSILVER blade (3x)
Stirling soap
Old Spice AS
As much love as others give this blade, it doesn’t work for me here. AS lit my face on fire. I’ve not had this experience with my standard 7 o’clock black. I wanted to muscle through with the blade and this is my standard everyday (MWF) razor so I know what it is usually like. Skin was smooth afterwards but with a price.
7ED9539E-3BED-4BC9-A506-109B208EFBB9.jpeg

Shave Wolf.jpg

Pre
Face wash with Neutrogena Liquid Facial Soap
Soap/Cream
Ethos Unscented
Brush
Omega Evo 28 mm Syn.
Bowl
Captain’s Choice Copper
Razor
Wolfman SS SB 1.05
Blade
Personna Lab
Aftershave
Thayers WH & Neutrogena Triple Protect
Fragrance
Jimmy Choo Man Intense
Rating
10/10
Comments
Yesterday I received a new brush I had ordered: an Omega Evo 28 mm syn. I thought I would try it out today. The brush is quite soft and is very dense. I will try it again on Thursday and have more comments. Since this is Wednesday, the Wolfman comes out. The blade is a fresh Personna Lab. A nice, BBS shave. Have a good one, gents.

Top Bottom