What's new

Wolfman Wednesday

Razor: Wolfman WR1 .61SB/WRH7 Hollow
Blade: Bic
Soap: Ethos Greenfresh
Brush: Elite Azurite w/Malachite 26 mm Manchurian White
Aftershave: Ethos Greenfresh

2021.03.14 - SOTD Greenfresh WR-1 Azurite Bic.jpeg

I just ordered a WRH7 90mm Hollow handle. I have been advised it’s too light. I have time to change it.

How do you like yours. Would you change it?
I've really enjoyed it. For me, it works just right and I wouldn't change it for anything. When I first got my razor with it, I was afraid I wouldn't like it. I bought my razor used and the WRH7 hollow is what it came with. As I was waiting for it to arrive, I was sure that I'd not like it and that I'd be checking out the BST boards for a heavier Wolfman handle shortly. But after I used it for, maybe, three shaves I realized it's just right. Once or twice I've put on a different - heavier (obviously not Wolfman) - handle just to see if maybe I would like a little more heft, and I've realized that I'm happy with it as is. I'm on the wait list for another Wolfman and I'm going to go with another hollow.

Thanks. I’ve got a hollow WRH2 and I love it. Kind of the weight of titanium. I have even considered an 80 mm hollow version.
Right. Good point; the lightness of the handle does make the whole razor feel like a titanium razor - obviously the stainless head feel is different than titanium, but as a whole sense of the razor, it does.

Top Bottom