What's new

Wolfman Wednesday

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
Does anyone know where we are on the waiting list? Someone on another forum recently said August 25th but can anyone confirm?

I initially got on the wait list on 9/1/20, got my proceed to order this week on 4/5/21 and got the invoice on 4/6.

I just received a Darwin WR2 in satin. Not a lot of pictures of the satin finish to been seen. You can see the finish compared to the Paradigm SE and the various Blackland razors. I think it is fantastic. More appealing than the basic finish (especially the darwin) but not quite as shiny at the mirror or basic polish. It’s the perfect finish for me. Glad I paid the extra.
117C9B7B-F788-40C5-9251-52B209C05E67.jpeg

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
The more I see the Darwin handle, the more I like it. If I ever decide to get another Wolf, (and that's a big "if") I'll likely choose that handle.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
The more I see the Darwin handle, the more I like it. If I ever decide to get another Wolf, (and that's a big "if") I'll likely choose that handle.
I have one. It’s awesome. Took a gamble because I usually prefer big heavy handles. But the Darwin feels so good and natural.

I like the Darwin on a wr1 but not as much on a wr2. The wr2 seems a little to head heavy.

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
Wednesday again.
396A0D60-C349-47C2-BE46-31DB17808B7B.jpeg

PreProraso Red pre shave, Italy 🇮🇹
Soap
Squadron Soap Captain’s Blend, Australia 🇦🇺
Brush
Yaqi Arctic Sky China 🇨🇳
Razor
Wolfman WR2, Canada 🇨🇦
Blade
GSB, Russia 🇷🇺
Aftershave
Proraso Alum, Italy 🇮🇹, Nivea balm, Germany 🇩🇪
Fragrance
GFT Eucris , UK 🇬🇧
Rating
9/10,

Wolf Wed.jpg

Pre
Face wash with Neutrogena Liquid Facial Soap
Soap
AoS Sandalwood Tallow Formula
Brush
Rooney 1/3 Silvertip
Bowl
Captain’s Choice Copper
Razor
Wolfman WR2 SB 1.05
Blade
Wizamet
Aftershave
Thayers WH & Proraso ASB
Fragrance
Jimmy Choo Man Intense
Rating
10/10.
Comments
A beautiful, sunny AZ day. Since it is Wednesday the razor is a Wolfman WR2 SB 1.05 loaded with a fresh Wizamet blade. The Rooney did a wonderful job of making lather and the Wolfman + Wizamet did a great job in taking off the whiskers.

Top Bottom