What's new

Wolfman Wednesday

I was very impressed with Permasharp a few weeks back and after working through a half dozen other blades and today cycling back to the Permasharp I believe this may be the "one" for me. Remarkable shave with no issues. WR2. 1.45.
Imagepipe_15.jpg

SOTD-WR2-K_2021-03-31.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Semogue Torga-C3 Finest Mistura 22/49
Soap: TFS Mandarino Tachibana
Razor: Wolfman WR2-SB 1.25 head on a "Worlds Finest" handle
Blade: Personna Platinum Chrome (4)
ASL: Iced Orange (home brew)

An excellent shave :biggrin: except...
(just to do the opposite of Jim @Chan Eil Whiskers,) having had a bloodless month to this point, I go and get a (quickly disappearing) red spot
on the last damned FFFMM day! :a31:

I have a few errant whiskers on my adam's apple area which are even thicker and faster growing than their buddies. On occasion they like to change their growth direction; but as they grow almost parallel to my skin (just like their neighbors) I seldom notice this "black sheep" (well, brown actually) activity.
So I hit this one at the wrong angle, boom, red spot. :facep:

That was annoying, but such is life.

Other than that I've had a great month and am definitely loving my new Wolfman head. It's now top equal favorite with my Timeless OC Slim, Worlds Finest Safety Razor, and 2020 Gillette Tech (which cost me $2.69 from AliExpress). I intend trialling a new razor, starting tomorrow, so it's anyone's guess which one will end up at the Number One position.

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:

Top Bottom