What's new

Wolfman Wednesday

1.55 WR2
7 O’clock black (15!!!)
B&M reserve cool

20046D43-D280-40F4-ADED-386E205D4714.jpeg
I wish Will would start making AS again. I understand his reason for stopping but many others have no issues being able to make theirs.

1.45, huh Marius! I didn’t know you went that high. How are you enjoying it?
Hey Dan!, I am really enjoying the 1.45!! Yes the 1.45 Wr2 is amazing. I know I can’t use it everyday as it’s so close it probably won’t leave anything for me to shave the next day. Its perfect for my skin type every 2-3 days. For daily shaves the 1.25 remains King. It was a smooth ride from the 1st pass to last pass. Dan the 1.45 is a Winner in my book.

Hey Dan!, I am really enjoying the 1.45!! Yes the 1.45 Wr2 is amazing. I know I can’t use it everyday as it’s so close it probably won’t leave anything for me to shave the next day. Its perfect for my skin type every 2-3 days. For daily shaves the 1.25 remains King. It was a smooth ride from the 1st pass to last pass. Dan the 1.45 is a Winner in my book.
This week I've really been enjoying my WR2 1.15 with two shims (0.10mm Feather). Too soon to tell, but I think with a non-Feather blade I'll be able to use it daily.

WR2 1.25
Personna Med Prep, 2nd shave
Brad Sears 28mm Estate fan "Gus"
PAA Synergy Soap, Formula CK-6
PAA Synergy Oubliette splash

Some notes - it has been several days since my last shave, and the 1.25 handled it like a champ. The PAA Synergy soap in the Formula CK-6 was incredible - lots of cake frosting like lather quickly. Is it worth the extra $10 over their regular formula? I've always found PAA soaps to lather easily, but this formula creates a more dense, luxurious lather. Great shave. Hope you and yours are well.

IMG_2571.jpg

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
WR2 1.25
Personna Med Prep, 2nd shave
Brad Sears 28mm Estate fan "Gus"
PAA Synergy Soap, Formula CK-6
PAA Synergy Oubliette splash

Some notes - it has been several days since my last shave, and the 1.25 handled it like a champ. The PAA Synergy soap in the Formula CK-6 was incredible - lots of cake frosting like lather quickly. Is it worth the extra $10 over their regular formula? I've always found PAA soaps to lather easily, but this formula creates a more dense, luxurious lather. Great shave. Hope you and yours are well.

View attachment 1227845
Those lather peaks are insane!

SOTD-WR2-Y_2021-02-24.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Omega 11047 Mixed Midget
Soap: Rasozero Agrumella
Razor: Wolfman WR2-SB 1.25 head on a "world's finest" handle
Blade: Personna Platinum Chrome (24)
ASL: Rasozero Agrumella with added menthol

A good shave. :biggrin:

I'm acclimatizing to my new super duper Wolfman (2nd shave in). It's totally different to any other DE razor I've used. The first thing I noticed was that it seems to make the blade sharper... which can only be a good thing. :laugh:

The rest of my (definitely "budget" by comparison) kit did an excellent job too, but I didn't expect anything less. :letterk1:

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:

1.55 WR2 with 80mm WRH2
Gillette Black on 18!!!
D01 brush
B&M Cool

I don’t remember the last time I used a different razor for more than a quick weekend pass (Game Changer JAWS for shark week??). It has become my one and only.

Perfectly fine shave and the blade is now under .01 per shave but I’m noticing that I now am going over the same spot more times and am starting to get some redness especially on the neck. My plan will be to get to 20 and go from there.

Wolf Wed.jpg

Pre
Face wash with Neutrogena Liquid Facial Soap
Soap
Klar Seifen Rasiwerseife
Brush
B&B Essential Boar, 10th Anniv. Edit.
Razor
Wolfman WR2 SB 1.05
Blade
Personna Medical Prep
Aftershave