What's new

Wolfman Wednesday

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Well my original is brass, this one is steel. I love the gap. Plus the original brass one is tattooed. Haven't decided whether to opt for exact same engraving on the steel one, perhaps something totally different, or leave the unaltered mirror finish alone. Opinions? Same engraving for the steel one (for twins of different metals), different artwork, or leave it plain? What do you Wolfman maniacs think?View attachment 1207919
What I think is that you should not tell any of us where you live.:c18:

That tattooed razor is crazy!
I've been using my WR2 1.45 Wolf daily for a week. No need to fear the big gaps! I do a two pass shave, WTG-ATG, and then a third pass on my jaw line and neck. I've had zero issues with cuts, nicks, weepers, irritation, soreness or ingrowns. A steep angle and very light touch is all that's needed.
It gives a very close shave that I don't notice the difference so much immediately after the shave as much as about 8 hours later when my face is still fairly smooth.
I've used Permasharp, Kai, Personna Platinum and today put a feather in. The Kai was the closest shave.
I think I'll continue for another week to try more of the Gillette blades.

Attachments

• Resizer_16105490682640.jpg
    Resizer_16105490682640.jpg
    553.9 KB · Views: 17

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Wolfman Wednesday
shave 20210113_185922.jpg

Razor: Wolfman WR2 1.25-SB (RR Super Knurl Handle)
Blade: Feather (2)
Brush: Heritage Collection Ever-Ready 500E (Manchurian knot)
Bowl: Captain's Choice Copper
Lather: La Toja (Stick - grated into a tin)
Aftershave: La Toja

Three passes + touch-up. No nicks, cuts, weepers or irritation.

Great shave. :cool:

B
Wolfman Wednesday
View attachment 1208309
Razor: Wolfman WR2 1.25-SB (RR Super Knurl Handle)
Blade: Feather (2)
Brush: Heritage Collection Ever-Ready 500E (Manchurian knot)
Bowl: Captain's Choice Copper
Lather: La Toja (Stick - grated into a tin)
Aftershave: La Toja

Three passes + touch-up. No nicks, cuts, weepers or irritation.

Great shave. :cool:
I like how you incorporate your Captains Choice lather bowl into the photo. I need to do that more often. I use it regularly and it seldom makes the pic. Captain makes the best lather bowl, IMHO. And he’s a good man too. I’m glad you remember to give him credit for his part of your shave.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
B
I like how you incorporate your Captains Choice lather bowl into the photo. I need to do that more often. I use it regularly and it seldom makes the pic. Captain makes the best lather bowl, IMHO. And he’s a good man too. I’m glad you remember to give him credit for his part of your shave.

Thank you, my friend. :)

The Captain's Choice Copper Bowl has become an integral part of my daily shave. 👍

Using my Wolfman WR2 1.04, I started out with a brand new Crystal blade. Absolute garbage blade. Never in all of years of shaving have I had a worse blade. Threw it out after only one pass. Switched to a Feather for a perfect shave. I don’t think the Wolfman likes a milder blade. The ATT M2 shaved fine for me with a Crystal. In fact it is the blade that I keep in my travel set. I just found that strange. Maybe a dud blade by so far Kai and Feather it is for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom