What's new

Wolfman Wednesday

The shaving cream just got real. I got the order confirmation email today! Pretty sure I joined the list in July. I offered to pay extra for UPS delivery and Tara told me that they can send UPS at no extra charge. New year is looking up!

Nice!:thumbup:
Specs?

I opted for a duplicate of my brass set: WR1 OC .54, WRH7, and WRA1 stand all in mirror polish finish. Got an invoice today so my number 2 Wolfman is on the way soon! Twins.

Noticed that you can order a WRH7 with bigger dimensions all around. That might be cool. Anyone got one of those yet?

Last edited:
I opted for a duplicate of my brass set: WR1 OC .54, WRH7, and WRA1 stand all in mirror polish finish. Got an invoice today so my number 2 Wolfman is on the way soon! Twins.

Noticed that you can order a WRH7 with bigger dimensions all around. That might be cool. Anyone got one of those yet?

When did you submit your order form?

I can’t imagine doing this, but, hey, you can’t fault a man for knowing what he likes!
Well my original is brass, this one is steel. I love the gap. Plus the original brass one is tattooed. Haven't decided whether to opt for exact same engraving on the steel one, perhaps something totally different, or leave the unaltered mirror finish alone. Opinions? Same engraving for the steel one (for twins of different metals), different artwork, or leave it plain? What do you Wolfman maniacs think?
100_9109.JPG

Top Bottom