What's new

Wolfman Wednesday

WR2 1.05, Dorco Prime Platinum (2), MdC Agrumes, and my Zenith 506 boar with copper handle.
sotd.png

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
How are you enjoying your Wolf, Brad?
hiya mate.. think u might have me confused with someone else

But I’m still Enjoying the wolf but there is a new contender who’s taken the #1 spot for me
Dan, you thinking of me maybe? Loving the Wolf 1.15. Still can’t get it to shave quite as close as my Charcoal Goods. But the Wolf is much more of a comfortable shaver. So incredibly smooth. I’m gonna step up from the 1.15 to the 1.25 when my name comes back up. It should be any day now. It’s been about 7 months. That seems to be the timeframe.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Dan, you thinking of me maybe? Loving the Wolf 1.15. Still can’t get it to shave quite as close as my Charcoal Goods. But the Wolf is much more of a comfortable shaver. So incredibly smooth. I’m gonna step up from the 1.15 to the 1.25 when my name comes back up. It should be any day now. It’s been about 7 months. That seems to be the timeframe.
Old age has its effects! Thanks gentlemen.

WR2 on a brass tech handle, Feather, Mike’s coconut, Morris and Forndran brush. I bought the razor on a solid WRH1 that I use about half the time. The much smaller and lighter tech handle makes for a more agile razor that I like. It looks rather old fashioned, like a 25 mm man’s watch, sometimes that’s ok.

9BB5D781-0363-4E95-9791-0D3B3DA0790D.jpeg

Wolfman Wed.jpg

Pre
Face wash with Neutrogena Liquid Facial Soap
Soap
GFT Sandalwood Cream
Brush
Paladin PK 47
Razor
Wolfman WR2 SB 1.05
Blade
Personna Medical Prep