What's new

Wolfman Wednesday

@ackvil YSL for me today, as well.....

085B5BDD-7A71-455B-9D32-29B0B2861621.jpeg

How do you like the .67 gap? I have the .54 DC lined up for tonight with a fresh feather. The OC side on mine is crazy smooth but thinking about trying a higher gap full OC.

How do you like the .67 gap? I have the .54 DC lined up for tonight with a fresh feather. The OC side on mine is crazy smooth but thinking about trying a higher gap full OC.
The .67 is very smooth. As I review my shave throughout the day (read faceterbate!) I wonder how the .74 would keep me clean-shaven for a few hours longer. I'm going to order a .74 SB. The .67 isn't harsh at all on my face, so I'll be stepping up.

The .67 is very smooth. As I review my shave throughout the day (read faceterbate!) I wonder how the .74 would keep me clean-shaven for a few hours longer. I'm going to order a .74 SB. The .67 isn't harsh at all on my face, so I'll be stepping up.

Can you compare the .67 OC to CG lvl 2 OC or a Timeless .95 OC? In line to get one and leaning towards the .67 or .74 OC.

Thanks, how do you rate the OC side v SB? I find the OC smoother with certain blades.
I would agree with that. The OC is equally smooth compared to the SB, when I use a Timor. With a Nacet, I find the OC is still quite pleasant, but not as smooth - but not by much.
Can you compare the .67 OC to CG lvl 2 OC or a Timeless .95 OC? In line to get one and leaning towards the .67 or .74 OC.
I'm sorry, I haven't used a CG, & it's been over a year since I last used a Timeless .95 OC, so I don't feel qualified to offer an opinion.

I would agree with that. The OC is equally smooth compared to the SB, when I use a Timor. With a Nacet, I find the OC is still quite pleasant, but not as smooth - but not by much.

I'm finding the OC side of mine picky on blade choice. With a Wizamet or an Astra the OC is far smoother than the SB, but with more blade feel. However, the feather I used yesterday levels the field. Didn't get on with the Nacet at all.

Thanks, will add the Timor to my list of blades to test.

Haven't used the CG level 2 for a while but I'd suggest a Wolfman is much smoother and the design of the WR1 will give way better blade support.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Wolfman Wednesday 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Wolfman WR2 SB 1.25
Med Prep blade (2)
ETHOS Success (sample )🥰🥰
Pink Ivory synthetic Graydog 🥰
Captains Choice loading bowl 🥰
The Silver Spoon 🥰
This is a set up that I could use everyday
and be Happy .
Wolfman is at the top of my rotation as are the Med Prep blades and the Soap, the Soap is extraordinary and The scent is by far my favorite and the performance is top notch , Frank nailed it and as I said I could use this everyday 🥰🥰🥰 What a Shave!!!
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200923070516862.jpg
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200923080642374.jpg
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200923081025348_COVER.jpg

Wed shave puzzle.jpg

Today’s soap is Art of Shaving Sandalwood soap: tallow formula. This soap has been in my rotation for several years now. The razor is the Wolfman WR2 SS SB 1.05 mm with a Personna Medical Prep blade for the third shave. The aftershave is Thayers Rose Petal WH followed by L’Occitane aftershave balm. After a shower, the fragrance is Jimmy Choo Man Intense.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Wolfman Wednesday 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Wolfman WR2 SB 1.25
Med Prep blade (2)
ETHOS Success (sample )🥰🥰
Pink Ivory synthetic Graydog 🥰
Captains Choice loading bowl 🥰
The Silver Spoon 🥰
This is a set up that I could use everyday
and be Happy .
Wolfman is at the top of my rotation as are the Med Prep blades and the Soap, the Soap is extraordinary and The scent is by far my favorite and the performance is top notch , Frank nailed it and as I said I could use this everyday 🥰🥰🥰 What a Shave!!!View attachment 1158894View attachment 1158895View attachment 1158898
Supposed to say 1.15

Top Bottom