What's new

Wolfman Wednesday

Wed shave comp.jpg

It's Wednesday so my shave starts with a Wolfman WR 2 SS SB 1.05 razor with a Wizamet blade for the 4th shave. The soap today is GD Amare with a Yaqi 28 mm syn brush. The aftershave is Thayers Rose Petal WH followed by Clubman. The fragrance is Jimmy Choo Man Intense.

Back to the WR2 1.15 SB after flirting with the 1.25 SB. The 1.25 left me barely needing a shave the following day and only needing a 2 pass shave. The 1.15SB is just right for my mug and shaving routine preference (3 pass shaving daily). So nice.

Razor: Wolfman WR2 1.15SB/WRH1
Blade: Astra SP
Soap: Martin de Candre Rose
Brush: Brad Sears Beehive/Estate Badger
Aftershave: Brut Classic Splash On
IMG_6264.jpeg

I used my WR2 1.45 today with a Gillette black on about the fourth use. Could easily have stopped after one pass WTG, but that seems wrong, so did a second ATG pass with no issues. Used Margaritas in the Arctic. Cold! Have yet to try feather, Kai, polisilver or wizamat blades, so lots of things to try still.

Timeless Thursday 🥰

Timeless Tuesday has a nicer ring to it :001_smile but Timeless Thursday is still possible. If not I will test out the nacet on my R41 tonight and if i dont feel the roughness in that, it will certainly prove that same blades dont work in every razor..

Back to the WR2 1.15 SB after flirting with the 1.25 SB. The 1.25 left me barely needing a shave the following day and only needing a 2 pass shave. The 1.15SB is just right for my mug and shaving routine preference (3 pass shaving daily). So nice.

Razor: Wolfman WR2 1.15SB/WRH1
Blade: Astra SP
Soap: Martin de Candre Rose
Brush: Brad Sears Beehive/Estate Badger
Aftershave: Brut Classic Splash On
View attachment 1152420
So...you’re the culprit who acquired that Brad Sears 2.0 Beehive. Nice work, Hedy.

A gentleman loaned me one of his to try. I have it for a few shaves. My name should be getting close to being called for my first Wolfman order. I’ve never tried either the WR1 or WR2. I’m hoping I’ll be posting in this thread soon with my own Wolfman.

A most generous loan. Let us know how you get on with the .67 gap.

how do you make a R41 smoother than a WR2?? load them up with a nacet.. tonight's shave with the R41 was considerably smoother than yesterdays and i loaded it up with the same nacet i used in the WR2, and theory would dictate that the Timeless 95 will be smoother still

i'll stop hijacking this thread now :001_smile

I’m playing lately with a 2 pass hybrid shave. Not 100% smooth but easy and more than acceptable.
1.55 WR2 on 80mm
B&M Waves soap and as

Wed wolf shave.jpg

Well, it’s Wolfman Wednesday.

Today’s shave is once again with Klar Seifen Rasiwerseife soap. It is amazing how long this little puck lasts. I am using a Chubby II brush in Best. The brush is almost as big as the soap tin. The razor is a Wolfman WR2 SS SB 1.05 razor loaded with a Wizamet Super Iridium blade for the 6th shave. The aftershave is Thayers Rose Petal WH and Neutrogena Triple Protect. After a shower, some Yves Saint Laurent fragrance.

Top Bottom