What's new

Wolfman Wednesday

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Since it is Wednesday I am going to try shims again with my WR1. Will report back hopefully not from emergency room.
1594222491292.gif

Pre: Hot Shower
Razor: WR2 1.25
Blade: Polsilver
Brush: Yaqi Pony Knot
Soap: A&E Monte Carlo

The feather in this razor is an excellent match, but for me the Polsilver is king. Your basically sacrificing a little sharpness for an even smoother shave.

IMG_6442.JPG

Pre: Hot Shower
Razor: WR2 1.25
Blade: Polsilver
Brush: Yaqi Pony Knot
Soap: A&E Monte Carlo

The feather in this razor is an excellent match, but for me the Polsilver is king. Your basically sacrificing a little sharpness for an even smoother shave.

View attachment 1125664
Pretty sure it’s Tuesday but DAMN! I never tired of seeing these Wolfman pics! And yours is the exact configuration I’m currently planning to buy. (But I have several months to second, third and fourth guess myself)!

Pretty sure it’s Tuesday but DAMN! I never tired of seeing these Wolfman pics! And yours is the exact configuration I’m currently planning to buy. (But I have several months to second, third and fourth guess myself)!

not in Australia :)

do it mate!!! best razor i have without any shadow of a doubt, if money isnt a problem dont hesitate

Last edited:
Wed shave sink.jpg

Wednesday’s Shave

I went with Grooming Dept. Mallard RC soap today. I will be alternating this soap with others over the next few days. Today I used my Rudy Vey brush that has a Muhle Silvertip Fibre knot. Since this is Wednesday the razor is a Wolfman SS SB WR2 1.05 mm razor loaded with a Personna Medical Prep blade. Today’s aftershave is Thayers Rose Petal WH and Neutrogena Triple Protect. The fragrance was Yves Saint Laurent.

Top Bottom