Wolfman Wednesday

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
WR1 Titanium .94mm SB polished
WRH2 Ti 80mm solid
DG B4 Cane
B/M East Egg soft goods
Personna blade

This evening, I broke out the 94 for a quick 1 pass shave.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
James, what’s the scent of East Egg like? Anything similar?

James, what’s the scent of East Egg like? Anything similar?
I seem to like anything with vanilla and sandalwood. I can pick out and identify the vetiver and geranium...but only if I read the list of ingredients. To me it's more of a fall scent but I've enjoyed it since picking it up from a friend. His wife didnt approve although he liked it. My wife and son have offered unsolicited inquiries and subsequent approvals. It smells like Stirling Vanilla Sandalwood with flowers. If that helps.

I don't have a lot of Will's soaps but whatever base this is...it's fantastic.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
I seem to like anything with vanilla and sandalwood. I can pick out and identify the vetiver and geranium...but only if I read the list of ingredients. To me it's more of a fall scent but I've enjoyed it since picking it up from a friend. His wife didnt approve although he liked it. My wife and son have offered unsolicited inquiries and subsequent approvals. It smells like Stirling Vanilla Sandalwood with flowers. If that helps.

I don't have a lot of Will's soaps but whatever base this is...it's fantastic.

That helps tremendously. Thanks!

Wed shave 2.jpg

Wednesday’s Shave

I went with Grooming Dept. Magnolia soap today. I used my Graydog Synthetic boar brush. The razor is a Wolfman SS SB WR2 1.05 mm razor loaded with a Wizamet Super Iridium blade. Today’s aftershave is Thayers Rose Petal WH and Neutrogena Triple Protect. The fragrance was Yves Saint Laurent.

Top Bottom