What's new

Wolfman Wednesday

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
how are u finding the new kaizen base performance/scent and how’s the 1.55 going
Kaizen is really nice - both the cheery scent and the performance. A&E is now firmly on my SADar. The 1.55 is an efficiency machine, if not as mindless as the lower gaps. With a Feather, it still mows down a beard smoothly.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
🐺 Wednesday
IMG_20200624_073149.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200624_073212.jpg
    IMG_20200624_073212.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
Tom, how would describe the shave of the BBS-1 (compared to other known shavers)?
It is very similar to the WR2 and I would say close to my old 1.15 SB in efficiency. Others would say milder, but I am not so sure when paired with a Feather that it is mild at all. The one drawback of the BBS1 is the end tabs of the blade stick out considerably farther than the WR2 (see my pic post previously). I rarely nick myself, but with the end tabs of the BBS1, if you don't pay careful attention, the corners of the end tabs can getcha!

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Had an interesting Wolfman Wednesday. Been on the road for a week. Did some tent camping along the way to avoid staying at hotels. Had about 6 days of growth. Threw a pre 1982 Lodz Wizamet in the wolf. Had about 20 shaves on it. Lost count a long time ago. It was too much for the old gal. Had a good bit of tugging. So half way through the first pass, I had to toss it and pop in a new Sputnik. Shave finished great. Wasnt a bbs because I took it light and did zero touch ups. But overall a great result. Stay smooth!

20200624_122447.jpg

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Had an interesting Wolfman Wednesday. Been on the road for a week. Did some tent camping along the way to avoid staying at hotels. Had about 6 days of growth. Threw a pre 1982 Lodz Wizamet in the wolf. Had about 20 shaves on it. Lost count a long time ago. It was too much for the old gal. Had a good bit of tugging. So half way through the first pass, I had to toss it and pop in a new Sputnik. Shave finished great. Wasnt a bbs because I took it light and did zero touch ups. But overall a great result. Stay smooth!

View attachment 1117242
Gorgeous brush, Brad!

That is sweet. I didn't know the bronze ones looked so much like brass.

At one time, I had a brass set too. As I recall, the bronze is a little brighter when both are freshly polished, brass a little warmer. After they start turning they were hard for me to tell apart.

Top Bottom